Newby :)

Hi all :)
i've been looking at this site for the last 2 hours, can't stop reading all of your inspirational stories, tips and food diaries, they are really amazing!
I'm a new member, and joined slimming world last Thursday. So far I think i'm doing OK - time will tell when I step on the scales though!
I'm a veggie so live off Green days, and i'm scared that i'm eating the same things over and over and will soon get bored. Although the other problem is i'm not a great cook!
At the moment I seem to be living off baked potatoes with beans, and pasta n sauce!
I was just curious to know if any of you have any simple recipes that could help me? I'm mostly struggling for lunches and dinners. Generally my breakfast is fruit or Weetabix so i'm pleased they are OK to eat!
One of my favorite things is a spicy tomato based pasta, although to be honest I have no idea how I can make it and alter ingredients to make it free?

Any advice you guys could give me would be a great help :) .x

Hey Hun,
Welcome to the site and to slimming world. Check out the recipe section Slimming World Recipes - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum they have some fab recipes, the syn free bbq sauce is a winner and can be used with everything. My advice would be plan, i plan the 7 meals for the week and then chose the night before what to have also avoid temptation, if i don't have bad stuff in the house, i can't cheat! Good luck x

Welcome to Minimins and SW.

Spicy tomato based pasta should be easy to make free. Why don't you post the original recipe and we'll have a go.

Gail x

Back