newby

nutsy

Hello all
started ss tuesday this week, doing fine , so far. I was delighted to see that others just starting out and established are finding a lot of the soups hard to stomach, i thought it was me.
It was reassuring to hear that using the sweeter drinks wasnt a problem.
Look forward to reading all of your words of wisdom in the coming weeks
icon7.gif

Hello all
started ss tuesday this week, doing fine , so far. I was delighted to see that others just starting out and established are finding a lot of the soups hard to stomach, i thought it was me.
icon7.gif

Hellooooo Nutsy - and WELCOME to Minimins :D

This site is ACE ...full of fab advice and support to keep you on the straight and narrow....:rolleyes:

I thought the soups were disgusting when I first started...but it's funny how you get used to them....

Good luck on your journey....look forward to sharing your successes with you.....;)

love

Debz
xx

Hi Debz
Thank you for your lovely welcome
I shall stick with a couple of the soups for now and give it a bash. The site looks great even at first glance so i will be a regular im sure.
Thanks for the words of encouragement
Good look with your restart

nutsy

Hello all
icon7.gif

Hi Nutsy, well done for getting this far. Keep going!

Alas your username conjures up thoughts of a hot summers day, nibbling peanuts and cashews while sipping a really cold shandy.

GGgggrrrrr......! :D

Hi Debz
Thank you for your lovely welcome
I shall stick with a couple of the soups for now and give it a bash. The site looks great even at first glance so i will be a regular im sure.
Thanks for the words of encouragement
Good look with your restart

nutsy

you will be fine....I go thru' phases of liking the different flavours....:rolleyes: will be watching out for your results !

prepare to be amazed...and watch yourself shrink :eek:

love

Debz
xx

Hello all
icon7.gif

What diet are you doing ?

Welcome to minimins, make yourself at home

Back