1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Newcastle area - any Pubs/Cafe/Resturants that have SW menus

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by L33 HAM, 31 January 2014 Social URL.

1. L33 HAM

L33 HAM Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,
    Me again, I was just wondering if there were any pubs / cafes or resturants that have SW menus

Sorry if this has already been asked..

Would be nice to go out for a meal without feeling guilty !

Lee

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. emmah83

emmah83 Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Not that I know of.. :( what part of Newcastle are u in ? Just me being nosy lol.
    have u tried the butchers in the grainger market? They do slimming world burgers and sausages etc.

4. billycat1980

billycat1980 New Member

Hi Lee

I live in Newcastle. I don't know of anywhere that has SW menus - however I am off to Las Iguanas next week for food. You can get a blazing bird with salad or meatballs and rice and I think (I read somewhere) you can get the fajitas but with rice instead of the tortillas. There is also a really nice indian street food restaurant on high bridge called dabawal which does different marinated meats/fish in their tapas menu. Also red mezze up near the stadium is a turkish grill. Their chicken shish (comes with rice and salad) is amazing.

Hope this helps.

Em

5. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    What about Nando's? There are SW friendly meals you can have there - butterfly chicken (3.5), spicy rice (2.5), grilled halloumi (3), mixed salad (free), corn on the cob (free) :)

6. jemjem2014

jemjem2014 Member

Weatherspoons(mile castle, five swans) do a ciuple of healthy choices x

7. emmah83

emmah83 Member

Start Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Most places have a calorie content included now, shame the yet have any sw speciality restraunts lol

8. halexanders

halexanders New Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.55%)
    Hi,
    there is a takeaway service called slim pickings who only sell syn free food!
    I have not yet tried them, due to lack of funding for a takeaway but everyone in my old group raved about them, and the food looks amazing
    they are on facebook and have reasonable pricing!