Newcomer's Diary

Measured myself this morning have lost 5 inches all over
1/2 inch off top of each arm
1/2 inch off bust
1 inch from under bust
1 inch off waist
1/2 inch off hips
1/2 inch off each thigh
Tried one of the weight watchers banoffee puds last night ( very nice) have to say weight watchers do some lovely low fat treat stuffs ....

Today will be having bran flakes for breakfast, sandwich for lunch and have made a beef stew for tea which will do mash potato with ... think I will have a green day today.. and count bit of beef and any other extras as syns
and then I am having ww strawberry cheesecake for supper...

Well done on the inches... and I agree we do some very nice things..

I always had trouble with the ticker factory ones, hence the fitness pal one. So much easier

Have had good day today:) went to gym first thing did 45 mins, then came back home and went on the wii fit did 24 mins.. really enjoyed it...
had bran flakes for breakfast
ham and tomato sandwich for lunch
and for tea am having cottage pie
and supper sw strawberry cheesecake

OMG!!!!
The front of my thighs are killing me today... I obviously did too many lunges on the wii fit yesterday, was unable to go to gym today and can hardly walk!:eek:
Never mind at work later...
had bran flakes for breakfast
will have a mug shot for lunch
tesco lighter choice mushroom risotto for tea and a ww strawberry cheesecake, also taking a banana and a packet of snack of jacks in case I need them....;)

oh yes. the after gym burn.... so not nice, but at least you know you did some good...:)

Just a quick check in before work,
still aching!!
had bran flakes for brekkie, this is turning into a regular thing, think I would miss it now if I didnt have it though how strange is that?
will have a mug shot for lunch and some french fries crisps ( on the run)
dinner lighter choice lasagne ( hope it is ok the tesco lighter choice mushroom risotto was absolutely disgusting!) and ww cheesecake.. also have a muller yogurt for evening snack,,,

Tesco lighter choice lasagne was lovely,
went on wii fit today and did step aerobics:)
34 mins:eek: had bran flakes for breakfast, tuna sandwich for lunch and snack o jack crisps, dinner was pork chop potato carrots and peas and gravy, also had a ww toffee cheesecake ( the best so far they are ace)

i went on the wii for this morning... been ages!!!

did half hour of free step, (i watch the tv while doing it)
and when i went back on it, it had only counted 35 of my steps.. :( i think it might need new bats!!!

i like the tescos lasagne... also like the weight watchers one too!

Oh dear kes thats not good!
Yep have to admit the lasagne is the best ww one as far as I am concerned although the tesco one was good cos it was bigger;)
Had bran flakes as usual today... quick walk... late lunch tuna sandwich, banana and muller light, not very hungry at dinner and feeling a bit achy so went to bed with 2 crumpets with low far spread cheese on and a ww cheesecake... yummy......

Have been to gym this morning... dont feel like i have done very well today I think it is because I have picked food all day as I have gone along and it has annoyed me as i quite like to sit down and make time to eat since taking the tablets!
anyway, came back from gym and had bran flakes, then had banana, then for lunch chicken drumsticks and tuna mayo on slice of bread packet of snack o jacks and a low fat yogurt, dinner was disgusting ( not sure how i managed to eat it ) low fat M& S Sausage and mash...:cry: vile vile vile
Am looking forward to my ww cheesecake later with black coffee

Didnt have time to check in yesterday:( never mind... had really busy day and managed to fit in a dog walk on evening...
had a try on of some clothes yesterday mainly a white linen skirt that I could not get my belly and pair of jeans and pair of thin cord brown trousers... all of which I could not get my belly in to and do the button up... guess what got all of them on... I reckon another half a stone and I could actually go outdoors in them!!! this has really given me a nudge though... even though I have only lost quite a small amount of weight it is coming off the right bits.... also a couple of people have now asked me if I have lost some weight which is always nice isnt it:)
On the downside some days...... terrible wind!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: and I dont know why?? I cant think I am doing anything different and as I am doing a food diary you think I would notice what causes it???
yesterday had
bran flakes sk milk
banana

cottage cheese
2 x wholemeal break
ww cheesecake

chicken
jacket potato
salad

Thats great about people noticing you've lost weight, it must give you a nice boost. Yay about the clothes fitting now, you must be so pleased. Maybe the wind is to do with the branflakes, you have them everyday and they're full of fibre so they could be the culprit? xx

i would also say the bran flakes.
but i dont honestly know! lol...

hope your weekend isnt going to be too hectic, like your week lol...
sit down and have a moment of relaxation... you make me so tired just reading what you have been up to! lol....

hope all is well though

Yikes!!
Never thought about it being the bran flakes!!! thanks everyone, will have something different tomorrow and see how it goes....
todays menu
bran flakes sk milk
pot of pasta for dinner with yogurt
shepherds pie and peas and beans or dinner with lovely ww toffee cheesecake ( this is my favorite ) dashed quickly into sainsburys today as this seems to be only place that I have found by me that sells them and also got a ww pizza for sat night...
went to dentists earlier... had my xmas pressie early... had a teeth whitening pack made for me... all part of my plan for the new me... so by xmas hopefully will have lost at least a stone in weight and my teeth will be mega white!! ( only joking, my teeth aren't bad really just would like them to be as white as they were 20 years ago its a good confidence booster isnt it?)
Got some undercoat and gloss and hopefully tomorrow will have a bit of a paint after going on the wii fit....have the day off , and the house all to myself.........heaven

that does def sound like heaven.. the house to my self. hmmm love it

Back