Newcomer's Diary

Isn't it just.... really I should make the most of it and stop in pj's all day watching dvd's in bed, but would be so annoyed with myself afterwards for wasting the day:mad:
So will get up, see em all off to work, school and college, go on wii fit and then get painting done... I have done a list of all the decorating I would like to do before Xmas and it has scared me:eek: so have got my diary out and set myself jobs to do on my days off ( I know yes I am sad , if official )
I am afraid I cannot help it I have to be very organised all the time, which is another thing i cannot understand about me putting on weight?? if I like to control everything else howcome I couldnt control my eating ???:(

i would like to know the same thing
dont worry about being organised... thats my middle name.
heck i even (this was a couple of months ago) planned 2 months worth of meal plans... :) and i cant believe we stuck to it lol

Blimey Kes.... that is organised...
I have no chance of doing that in my house! but I am a mega list person....

Today had 2 x wholemeal toast with chicken on for breakfast for a change
lunch tub cottage cheese plus 3 ryvitas
dinner- mug shot ( not really hungry)
also had snacks,,, large snack o jack discs -6-

Yesterday,,, had 2 x wholemeal bread with ham on, was out all day so had no dinner and was starving,,, went to pub for tea and had jacket potato- did order it with chilli con carne but non left so opted for the beef curry... it didnt seem a fatty choice and have had no side effects,... so happy with that , when we got back I had a ww toffee cheesecake which is my absolute favorite one....

off to work in a little while...
had this morning 2 x wholemeal bread with very low fat spread cheese..
and a banana
am taking a mug shot.. a prawn pasta bowl ( made myself)
a banana and biig bunch of grapes to pick on for lunch and dinner,,,,
oh and a yogurt,,,
should be enough for me, I always worry that I wont have enough to eat when at work and will be hungry, so might not eat it all yet... but have it there just in case,,,,

i love snack a jacks, the packets are over 5gs per 100g and i had the big salt and vinegar discs that i lobbed out the other day, it said they were 5.7gs per 100g, so i just got rid...or am i being a bit obsessive with the .7gs? :rolleyes:

i eat nothing over 5gs per 100g,even if each portion is so low...

Bunny hops, I've had the odd bit of chocolate, which is very obviously over 5%, hasn't given me any side effects so I wouldn't worry about .7g.

Where can you buy mugshots from?

Yes and they are lovely almost fat free, love the sweet and sour, and they are filling...

Have done wii fit this morning( says I am a bodybuilder!) Ha Ha....
Had bran flakes this morning... but not going to have every morning........
taking ww lasagne for dinner to work.... ww lemon cheesecake and a yogurt and bag of grapes, banana
JUST WISH THE SCALES WOULD GO DOWN!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

im sure that with time the scales will go down...

what wii game are you playing to tell you that you are a body builder????

Its the muscle workout stretches etc... did waist and lunges but was more careful this time after I couldnt walk for 3 days after lungeing with too much enthusiasm ....

Well, am at work later, have had bran flakes again:sigh: taking a ham and tomato sandwich for lunch and snack o jacks and then for tea ww lasagne ( love it) taking a bag of microwave frozen veg as well to have with it today , bag of grapes to snack on and a ww lemon cheesecake (yummy);)

Feeling good, up and off this morning,, racing around getting loads done ( or trying to ), want to start gloss painting shortly:( hate it but it has to be done!
Dont really know what diet I am doing just lately, thought I was doing slimming world but when I look back at what I have eaten in a day I have had too many B choices and probably too many syns??? so have looked at calories and would say I am eating about 1400-1500 cals per day.
So....... should I just count calories and take tablets following the rules for the tablets ? I think I am confusing myself here:rolleyes::rolleyes:
Have no idea what I am going to have to eat yet today so will update again tonight... cant wait for a night curled up watching tv in front of the fire... really looking forward to it, am sure will have pj's on as soon as it gets dark tonight (if not before);)

try and choose something and stick with it...
if you are losing weight just counting cals, then do that...

Have had bran flakes for breakfast and banana, ham sandwich for lunch with snack of jacks and grapes lots of water, for dinner i have had pork mashed potato ( no butter ) cauliflower and broccoli and gravy
ww banoffee for supper :D
Done glossing am very pleased with myself, sat down to watch tv and the football is on:mad::mad:

gggrrr dont ya just hate that..
thats why ive got sky + and i record everything..
only problem is when i get busy i dont get time to watch it, and i run out of space :(

Thats why I refuse to have sky, much to the disgust of my hubby.... I know that I would end up with hours of stuff to watch and then would have to try and work it into my day as well...

Had good day today, painted my dressing room, looks lovely and the paint dried really quickly so have arranged my handbags and shoes back on the shelves ( hubby reckons I have ocd... dont care as it looks lovely now...
had special k for breakfast and a banana, lunch was a ham and tomato sandwich with snack of jacks and dinner was minted lamb, potato, asparagus and broccoli with gravy ( yummy ):D:D:D:D:D
also sat and ate 3 pears as they were just right... so i couldnt leave them alone;)
Off to gym first thing in morning... then when have done all my jobs am going to touch up the walls in my bedroom to freshen it up... then in the afternoon and going to hit debenhams see whats in the sale?

that minted lamb sounds lovely!!!!!
debenhams have a sale.. hmmm might be going there tomorrow! lol

Back