went to gym first thing...

had bran flakes with 2 x bananas
lunch- chicken sandwich
mid afternoon 2 pikelets with jam on:eek:
walked the dogs in the sunshine
dinner- homemade shepherds pie and mixed fresh veg
supper ww cheesecake
approx 1600cals today I think....
dont know why I got hungry mid afternoon today... just felt like a little something.. but dont think I have wrecked anything as still within my cal allowance to be losing weight... fingers crossed the scales wont madly go up tomorrow!

good luck for you weigh in...
and im sure a day or two with a few more cals is not going to hurt.

Had good day today,
gym first thing again,,, then a quick trip to b&q to get some more paint,,,
breakfast bran flakes with 2 x bananas
painted all afternoon
had chicken sandwich for lunch and packet of snack of jacks
mid afternoon- 2 x pikelets with jam on
dinner- cod in breadcrumbs, oven chips and spagetti in tomato sauce
ww pud
approx cals 1450

Well, looking at my food diary I seem to eat the same things???
today is no exception:(

special k for breakfast with banana
chicken sandwich for lunch with snack o jacks
dinner- beef casserole with potato and veggies
ww pud for supper

cals today approx 1450cals

if you are happy eating what you are having then have it... just try and vary it occasionally as you will get bored :)

how was weigh in?

Hi Kes,
Lost exactly the 3.5lbs I needed to:D:D very relieved and had another prescription,.,,
let us know how tomorrow goes....

Today had special k and banana
for lunch chicken sandwich and snack o jacks
snack- banana foam sweets and jelly babies
dinner- m&s special chow mein

approx cals- 1450....
would have definitely drank a bottle of wine tonight when I got back at 7-30pm but the bottle of wine I thought was in the fridge was not there????? hhhmmmm
mysteriously disappeared, so couldnt be bothered to go out again to buy bottle of wine so have been very good, halo has not slipped!!

Also- checked my measurements again
12 weeks in I have now lost 9 inches all over - whoop whooop:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Am doing my measurements every 4 weeks... next measure 12 Nov

well done on resisting the urge to go and buy a bottle of wine.. and very strange about the missing wine!!! and also well done on the inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well done with all those inches!!

xoxo

i really must remmber to measure myself, i dont think my measurements were accurate when i did it a few weeks ago.. :(

Thanks girls,

Am being very good still, have introduced sweets though intomy daily calories, have started to fancy something sweet in the afternoon and have one of those little bags of foam bananas or jelly babies:D:D
Am counting about 200cals for those... which I am just guessing really...
Still no gym today... time ran out before work,, got to go and get ready soon....
Have had branflakes and banana..
taking a chicken sandwich and snack o jacks to work and jelly babies for lunch
ww meal for dinner
Ireckon about 1300cals today..

Hi hun,youre doing really well, just be careful about the sweets,the more sweets you have the more your body will crave them,and they'll bring you down to a crash....i love those banana foam sweets, and the pink shrimps..ooohh those little pink mushrooms :D

xoxo

I LOVE the little pigs for M&S!

I agree Kes, those M&S little pink pigs are the best of the lot...
Have had today bran flakes and banana
packet of small sweets
chicken sandwich for lunch
some popcorn ( naughty):(
chicken in low fat sauce for dinner and rice
I reckon about 1400cals today
From tomorrow I am not going to have any more of these naughty sweets!!! I think anyway for the amount of cals they are I would rather have a ww dessert instead...

the ww chocolate mousse and the chocolate brownies are nice and theyre a good size too. i think theyre on offer in asda,they were last week.

what popcorn did you have?my friend had some orville redenbackers (the best popcorn) the other day,i looked popcorn up and surprisingly some sorts are quite low in fat :)

Hi,
Can't remember the make of the popcorn ,was bought on impulse while out with youngest so that she could eat while watching a dvd... howver mommy had to keep having a few handfuls!!! didnt have any side effects though so cant have been that bad....;)
Have had a good few days... although not sure what we are having for dinner tonight I havent decided... I always get a little worried if I havent planned that by now as it could go horribly wrong later!!
had special k for breakfast
snack ww cheesecake
am off to have lunch now chicken sandwich...

ahhh i love planning meals... (did them a month in advance! lol)
and i too get thrown out of the works if i have anything mixed up!

Well had cottage pie, homemade virtually fat free and mixed veg ofr tea. 2apples...
I reckon all together cals for the day....1300 cals. might have a little drink tonight??

Had lovely day today got plenty of jobs done...
had special k for breakfast
chicken drumsticks for lunch
chicken, mashed potato and veg, gravy for dinner
had lovely ww caramel dessert
also had packet of marshmallows today from sainsburys, when I looked they were the sugar free ones... only about 150cals for the whole 75g packet... yay....:D:D
what an unexpected treat!!!!
So today cals approx1450cals... not bad not bad.....

Back