Newly addicted to MiniMins!

loopdidoo

Hello fellow newbies and everyone else!!

Soooo pleased to have found this forum, I have already lost about 2st but have another 3/4 to go and am looking for some inspiration, which I have to say is in abundance on this site.

Not sure which diet to go for so I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks Loopdidoo x

Hi and welcome to the forum
I think choosing a diet plan is all about what fits in with your lifestyle
its not worth undertaking something that is unrealistic and torture to stick with :D
Have a scout around the forum and have a look at what other plans peeps are following and from there you might be able to come up with a short list of what you would think would work with you
mostly its about trail and error because what someone might find easy and perfect may not be the best thing for you to follow
wish you luck whatever you choose to do :D

Thanks Irene!:) Your grandson is gorgeous BTW!

hi, well my honest opinion is that if u have a busy lifestyle weight watchers is great as u can pick things up on the go, its much more of a convenience. I did slimming world for a few weeks but found it hard when out for like snacks and things, i couldnt seem to just pick things up. Went back to weight watchers as i find it easier, also there is a lot of preperation and planning with slimming world and i just didnt have the time, but if u r a home bird then it might suit u. Hope this helps. x

Back