Newly engaged so time to slim!!!

I hope so. I want to keep it off for good too so I'm never in this boat again! I'm very new here on minimins and I have to say that, weight-loss aside, I love the chats on here. Hopefully be a great source of inspiration for me!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

ps. I hope you don't mind. I saw the little bride on your ticker and thought she was so cute!! I changed from the snail I had and copied you. :character00250:

I LOVE my HEB's, I even have red and green days just so I can have two of them. Doesn't have to be bread, my favourite are Alpen lights, the hifi bars (I get a friend to get me them from her group) or chocolate special k chewy... all lovely with a cuppa! x

My group leader said they keep changing the ingredients in allen light bars so stay clear :/ when i did SW previously i used to love them! I have just ordered some of the special k bars which are HexB in my book, so i'll give them a go.

Last edited by a moderator:
ps. I hope you don't mind. I saw the little bride on your ticker and thought she was so cute!! I changed from the snail I had and copied you. :character00250:

No problem! Cute isn't it!? agh i love those smilies lol :character00250:

I hope so. I want to keep it off for good too so I'm never in this boat again! I'm very new here on minimins and I have to say that, weight-loss aside, I love the chats on here. Hopefully be a great source of inspiration for me!

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins.com mobile app

You can defo do it!!! & now you have found this site, it is so encouraging and you can get tips and stuff to keep you going between meetings. :D

Definitely! It's also great that there are maintainers here too. Watching what you eat just never ends- I learned that the hard way! The only thing to do is think about the next weigh in and do your best in the meantime! And just keep going no matter what! - that's my plan!

Definitely! It's also great that there are maintainers here too. Watching what you eat just never ends- I learned that the hard way! The only thing to do is think about the next weigh in and do your best in the meantime! And just keep going no matter what! - that's my plan!

You have a really good target and an achievable goal, so i'm sure you'll get there fine. Just take each week as it comes and don't worry about anything else just yet.

Have you bought your dress/do you know what style you're going for? x

Ohhh I'd heard they changed the recipe and the bars went up in calories, but then because of popular demand, they changed the recipe back. My Tesco's have always sold the 70cal ones x

I have just checked on SW online and they are on there too, so maybe it was the higher calorie ones she was referring to. I didn't realise there was more choice online either!!

Today i ate:

HexA: 1/2 175ml skimmed milk 1/2 55g philadelphia lightest
HexB: 2x slice wholemeal bread from 400g loaf
Drinks: 3x tea
Exercise: none
Syns: 23

2x boiled eggs & grapefruit w sweetener
toast w philadelphia & lean ham
lamb shepherds pie (mash made with 1 tbsp full fat mayo) 5 syns
500ml prosecco 18 syns

Last edited:
Today i have eaten:

HexA: 1/2 175ml skimmed milk 1/2 15g cheddar
HexB: 2x wholemeal bread from 400g loaf
Drinks: 4x tea
Syns: 8 (from yesterday's excess)

2x boiled eggs
prawn salad w jacket potato
toasted cheese sandwich
3x kiwi
Cottage pie

Cottage pie recipe: http://www.slimmingworld.com/recipes/cottage-pie.aspx

Last edited:
Today I have eaten:

HexA: 30g cheddar
HexB: 2x slices wholemeal bread from 400g loaf
Drinks: 1x tea, bottle coke zero
Syns: 9

2x boiled eggs
Grapes
Plum
3x nectarines
toasted cheese sandwich
2 x double chocolate hifi bars: 6 syns
1/4 cream cake: 3 syns?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Speaking of which I couldn't believe the syns in rice cakes! WTF? It's a rice cake!

How many? I really like the snackajack cheese ones.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So a plain bog standard rice cake is 1.5. Savoury ones are 2.
Not going to break the allowance but steep for something that's mostly air!

So a plain bog standard rice cake is 1.5. Savoury ones are 2.
Not going to break the allowance but steep for something that's mostly air!

What a con! defo not worth it!!

Just weighed in & i lost another 4lb so i have lost 8lb in total and i got slimmer of the week :D

Haven't got too much on this week, although i am going out for drinks in London on Saturday, but i think i'll just have a couple of glasses of wine & diet coke (hopefully) & i am meeting a friend for dinner on Tuesday, but that should be OK.

Meals i have planned for this week:

SW Sausage pasta
SW 'Nandos' (marinated chicken, chips & spicy rice)
SW Cottage pie
Roast Lamb shoulder
Mediterranean cod

I hope to loose at least 2lb this week, hopefully more!!

Last edited:
4lbs is over a quarter of a stone! That's brilliant! I weigh in later today so figs crossed for me! :p

4lbs is over a quarter of a stone! That's brilliant! I weigh in later today so figs crossed for me! :p

Thank you, sounds loads when you say it like that!! Good luck with you WI!!!

Back