News about my little sis

Hi, hope your sister is doing much better now.

sweetie sorry to hear of the ill health of you lil sis, i think at the min she just needs to get herself back to being fit and healthy and think about her weight later on if she eats healthy food which i think the doctors would prefer anyway she should be ok, you will just have to see what the docs say about her doing this diet at all after she is better there could be chance that she wont be able to do it but you'll just have to see what they say xxxxxhugsxxxxx

Yasmine, just to let you know that I'm thinking of you and your sister.

I think the main thing is to get her fit and healthy. I would think the hospital would offer support for her diet ?

Good luck

Hi Yasmine,
sorry to hear about your sister. Im sure with your support she will do well!!! You know, if she is having kidney and galbadder problems she should listen to the doctors advice. Eating a few carbs extra wont hurt her in reality, jut dont over do it. If she needs to lose weight your family can discuss alternative ways with the doctor, keeping in mind her health comes first. Get her strong first, LT will always be there. You know a bit about maintaining, this is probably more what she should aim for while she is ill, not losing!!! You can be her greatest support. Its great to have a sister like you:) All the best to you, your sister and your family...

Reactions: Taz
Sorry to hear Naz had to have the ovary removed :( Hope the doctors have the pain well controlled and she makes a speedy recovery.

Aww sweetie..sending hugs to your sister and you and everyone!! Hope she gets better soon and im sure she will be absolutely fine with refeeding. Thinking of you all hun xx

Just to say I'm thinking of Naz and hopes she gets better real soon. Awful thing for a 15 year old to go through but I'm sure she will get through this and come out stronger than before.

This is def not the first I have heard about gaul stones and kideny problems due to lipo trim too many to be coinsidence I am sure most people are fine and it is just maybe a few like your sisters body are not able to handle it properly but I will be glad to come off it on Friday it has been fab no doubting it but your health is more important than lipotrim there are other ways to loose weight. I really hope your sis makes a full and speedy recovery

xHaze

Hi Yasmin. I want to first say I wish your sister a speedy recovery. Secondly, the very same thing happened to my daughter when she was 14, her left ovary was removed as it was twisted and started to go gangrene....only after she was diagnosed with constipation and sent home by one hospital.....Also, the other hospital thought she might have peritonitis, they opened her up on her right side (even tho the pain was on her left) and then proceeded to cut her all the way across to the other side. Her lungs collapsed and she was in intensive care for 48 hours.......her dad and I took turns to sleep by her bedside as she was in a side room...so I will never forget New Years night 2000.....!!! But the upside is, she is now expecting her first child late August, after thinking it may be hard to concieve...it took her 2 months!!! I'm concerned that LT has affected her kidneys as I need mine to be 100% healthy.

best wishes to your sis, you and the rest of your family. must be trying times for you all but she's in the right place to get her health sorted out and should take all the advice she gets from docs.

Back