• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Newspaper Article

Miss-Piggy

Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Geri

Gold Member
Hey Kelly,
great story - loving the photo's - bet that was a great feeling trying on the wedding dresses, without having to worry :)

Stand by your phone, sure it'll be ringing loads with potential new clients :D

Thanks for sharing :)

Fabulous story and wonderful pics, it must have felt wonderful in that dress!! Well done to you an inspiration to us all!

Georgie
x

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Kelly,

Congratulations you look amazing in your wedding dress:princess:

Well done!

Wonderful story!

Love Mini xxx

Superb !! Well done

Mike

Well done you look amazing,hope you enjoy every one of success with your clients as well, you can pass the message because youare the message to keep at it 5 months thats amazing cant beleive it .:character00250:

Miss-Piggy

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Thanks everyone - I'm still a bit embarrassed but I'm sure I'll get over it lol.

I fly out on holiday 12 hours so off to get on with the packing - I'm going to see my Mum, the first time in a year and I haven't seen her since before I started Cambridge so hopefully she will get a bit of a surprise!!

:D

You look amazing! Your dress is so loooovely!

SHAZA

Silver Member
You look Beautiful and make a lovely bride

Well done !!!

Just wanted to join everyone in saying how amazing you look and what a truly lovely story....

Hope you have an amazing holiday seeing your mum and enjoy planning your wedding - it will be a very special day...

hx