Newspaper Article

Miss-Piggy

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hi everyone,

I thought I would share my embarrassment round a bit. Everyone here has been a great help to me throughout the past year so thanks so much!

I've been featured in a PR piece on the Camrbidge Diet today in my local newspaper so thought I would paste the link :rolleyes: for you to all have a good giggle :p

Evening Times: News

Kelly

Fantastic story Kelly - you look amazing! :D

Well done you!

Hey Kelly,
great story - loving the photo's - bet that was a great feeling trying on the wedding dresses, without having to worry :)

Stand by your phone, sure it'll be ringing loads with potential new clients :D

Thanks for sharing :)

Fabulous story and wonderful pics, it must have felt wonderful in that dress!! Well done to you an inspiration to us all!

Georgie
x

Hi Kelly,

Congratulations you look amazing in your wedding dress:princess:

Well done!

Wonderful story!

Love Mini xxx

Superb !! Well done

Mike

U look great... well done.

Well done you look amazing,hope you enjoy every one of success with your clients as well, you can pass the message because youare the message to keep at it 5 months thats amazing cant beleive it .:character00250:

Thanks everyone - I'm still a bit embarrassed but I'm sure I'll get over it lol.

I fly out on holiday 12 hours so off to get on with the packing - I'm going to see my Mum, the first time in a year and I haven't seen her since before I started Cambridge so hopefully she will get a bit of a surprise!!

:D

You look amazing! Your dress is so loooovely!

Just wanted to join everyone in saying how amazing you look and what a truly lovely story....

Hope you have an amazing holiday seeing your mum and enjoy planning your wedding - it will be a very special day...

hx

Back