newtoforum

I think you should weigh weekly like you should routinely with a proper chemist. If you are ketosis, most people feel cold, near enough everyone gets the grotty breath. Needing a portaloo on constant standby especially when out .....lol. Some people get a little extra hair loss.

Cheers Karleen, i'm on top of the world today, another 5 pounds gone forever!! :)

Keep up the good work kidda and the results will be amazing...

Livvy
xxx
:princess:

Right guys I will be back shortly just got to drop a little un off to nursery, when he finishes his lunch...he is too busy looking at what I am doing ....lol.

sonya yes i do feel cold all the time and bad breath yes try not to stand to close to my mates...lol they can't believe that i don't even fancy food and i would like to thank u as well for your advice it is great to make new such nice new friends like u guys

Karleen,
I'm also freezing all the time. I sit in my house with my coat on most days... still it's a side effect we can cope with right... :)

Im back.....did you miss me????????
Im certainly not cold today its glorious out side today ...again.

Its dead nice up here too but I'm sat here Son, on my 'puter with my coat on, freezing!!!! I'm off in a bit to get my roots done (the curse of being a platinum blonde!! lol) but i'll be back on later....

Livvy
xxx

Its dead nice up here too but I'm sat here Son, on my 'puter with my coat on, freezing!!!! I'm off in a bit to get my roots done (the curse of being a platinum blonde!! lol) but i'll be back on later....

Livvy
xxx

Cool Im having my hair cut and coloured tomorrow ready for the Bath meet, I gotta look my best.

OK, back from hairdressers...

Hair is officially white now, Gwen Stefani eat your heart out!!
I've posted a picture so
a) you can see what I look like and
b) you can see my new hair!!

Livvy
xxx
livvy.jpg

OK, back from hairdressers...

Hair is officially white now, Gwen Stefani eat your heart out!!
I've posted a picture so
a) you can see what I look like and
b) you can see my new hair!!

Livvy
xxx
livvy.jpg

Wow you are so pretty, love the hair colour and style.

Clearly you're blind lol, but still... thanks for the compliment, i'm loving me new hair!!! :)

Livvy ur hair looks great my daughter is at college training to be a hairdresser so free hair cuts and colours which will save me a fortune

Hi sonya I am fine thanks just been busy how did your night out go? I have lost a stone in weight so far so i am glad it is coming off.

Well done on the weight loss, thats great going. Bath was brilliant, had a right laugh....cant wait for the next one.....lol.

i am glad you had a great night out, do you do any walking or swimming will that help me with the weight loss

I do a fair bit of walking, i have got a pedometer now and have joined the steppers thread to put down how many steps i do in a day.....in the exercise thread if you wish to join us. I also have an eliptical trainer, would love to go swimming but im too ashamed to walk half naked to the pool......lol

well i have started walking alot more and i am going to start swimming twice a week i don't care what people think at least i am trying to do something about my weight and as for being half naked lol well i will get in that pool as fast as i can as once i am in u don't care anymore as u just get on with the swimming..lol

Very true, but I hate geeting out as its then that you realise how heavy you are as you try to haul yourself out the pool. Myself and Karen will try to get swimming again soon, we just have to feel confident enough, though we did swim when we were bigger so it shouldnt be too hard.

Back