Newww!

XxroxyredsxX said:
Thanks guys! Ive had a bit of a rubbish day yesterday and today, feeling ridiculously down. Had a little cry on the shoulder of the OH last night. Feeling better after coming on here and reading through all the nice things you guys have put.
I am powering through now... think I might go and spend some money, that always helps! Hehe!
Also another great idea, I went to visit my mum yesterday, shes moving house soon and has started de-cluttering. Anyway, she found this vintage fur coat that she used to wear when she was younger (proper 60s). IT IS BEAUTIFUL! And she said i can have it as soon as i fit into it! I can get it on, its a bit tight across my back but I am so determined!!! Cant wait to be wearing it in December!
Its just another little goal ive set myself!! Cannae WAIT! lol! xxx

Now that is my kind of incentive Hun!!! Love it xxx

Also, reason for feeling down? TOTM has come to town. Devastated! =(((((
However, I did manage to turn down a massive slab of chocolate cake today!

well done hun all the little victories like turning down cake add up to a massive victory at the end ... and all the things you crave will still be around then xx

Also, reason for feeling down? TOTM has come to town. Devastated! =(((((
However, I did manage to turn down a massive slab of chocolate cake today!

Good for you! :D

hiya roxy hope things are going well with you :)

TOTM is a nightmare time for me...but more hormones are running through your body so only natural to feel emotional x x x

I know! Im all over the show!! Went for my weigh in today though and have managed to shift 5lbs! I would have been made up with 1!
The OH is away so there's only been myself to annoy! Haha!

How're things going for you Trueleame? xxx

Well done on your loss roxy :)

I've had a pretty rough few days look at my journal and it explains it x x x

Back