Next Sale

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Lisa Marie, 17 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    cd
    just had an email from next their sale starts tomorrow in store from 5am and on line from 8am. Their email gave a link to show items going in the sale so just had a nosey around. There is quite a bit of maternity wear going in the sale so I would go online early tomorrow and grab some bargains girls! I'm too near my due date now to be buying anymore clothes for myself, but thought I'd share with you ladies who will soon be out-growing your normal clothes lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks for the heads up! now if only I had spare cash! lol :eek:

4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Im in a queue to get into the Next site (not for maternity clothes) onlt another 9 mins and Im in!! x

5. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    There are still 6 pages of maternity clothes on there, so still a good choice. Am skint right now though and prefer to try things on.

6. Lissy25

Lissy25 Full Member

I dared the actual store, lasted 10 minutes before I just had to get out of there it was mayhem! :D Never did buy anything though :/

7. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

Is the maternity wear available in the shops now? When I was pregnant, they only sold it online.

8. shelbell

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    No, it's only online. Which is very annoying.

9. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I must admit I'm shocked by how hard it is to get any maternity wear around by me. mothercare carry about 3 items of clothing, peacocks do a small amount, and thats literally it unless you go to Swansea - tough if you haven't got a car (I have but it wouldn't be great if I didn't). Even there it's pretty poor, Debenhams and New look and that's about it. :(
    I think these stores are missing out on a big section of the market.

10. shelbell

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    9st9lb(46.71%)
    Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    Dorothy Perkins do some nice stuff. Mama's & Papa's do some nice stuff but it's expensive. They always have stuff reduced on their website though.

11. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

I really don't understand why Next don't stock their maternity wear in store. Doesn't make sense to me. When I was pregnant a couple of years back, I was lucky as lots of gypsy-smock type tops were in fashion that summer and they were perfect for a bump so I didn't need too much actual maternity wear. I got a few bits from M&S maternity, dearer than mothercare but washed so much better. The mothercare stuff just fell apart in the machine - strange as their baby stuff is good quality.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.