Next Tuesday :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by HereToLose, 6 March 2011 Social URL.

1. HereToLose

HereToLose Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hey everyone.
    Im coming back hoping to fit into a size 14 on my big day. Iv got just under 5months and im just able to squeeze into a size 16 so i think i will manage it. (fingers crossed). I will be going back onto weight watchers on tuesday :) but the exercise will defently start today. Any tips on way to lose mainly fat off my belly would be good :D as thats my main problem.

Thank you.

xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pudnpie

pudnpie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi - I can't give you any specific tips but I have definately noticed I am losing fat around my middle on this plan. I am an Apple shape and I am just now able to get into some size 14 trousers that I haven't been able to for a while and although they are still a bit tight over my bum they fit fine around my waist. Normally it would be the other way round as I lose weight. I have also been exercising (pilates and EA sports and biggest loser on the Wii) which I haven't done much of in the past so I.suppose that is making a difference too. Good luck to you!

4. tribecamegan

tribecamegan Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hi there here to lose, with ww you will lose weight all over, but to lose weight from specific areas is a bit more tricky. Obviously exercise around the abs will build more lean muscle under your belly, but in the short term this can in fact make you look a wee bit bulkier in that area, but persevere cause the more lean muscle in a particular spot the more likely the layer of fat above will be used to make up for the calorie deficit caused by your diet!!
    Some studies have also shown a diet rich in protein can cause extra weightloss in the mid section, but to be honest that sounds a bit smoke and mirrors to me:)

Good luck with your weightloss hun:)

5. Veggie Dieter

Veggie Dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.45%)
    Diet:
    SW green only
    Welcome back you have been missed, where have you been?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.