Next Tuesday :)

HereToLose

Hey everyone.
Im coming back hoping to fit into a size 14 on my big day. Iv got just under 5months and im just able to squeeze into a size 16 so i think i will manage it. (fingers crossed). I will be going back onto weight watchers on tuesday :) but the exercise will defently start today. Any tips on way to lose mainly fat off my belly would be good :D as thats my main problem.

Thank you.

xxxx

Hi - I can't give you any specific tips but I have definately noticed I am losing fat around my middle on this plan. I am an Apple shape and I am just now able to get into some size 14 trousers that I haven't been able to for a while and although they are still a bit tight over my bum they fit fine around my waist. Normally it would be the other way round as I lose weight. I have also been exercising (pilates and EA sports and biggest loser on the Wii) which I haven't done much of in the past so I.suppose that is making a difference too. Good luck to you!

hi there here to lose, with ww you will lose weight all over, but to lose weight from specific areas is a bit more tricky. Obviously exercise around the abs will build more lean muscle under your belly, but in the short term this can in fact make you look a wee bit bulkier in that area, but persevere cause the more lean muscle in a particular spot the more likely the layer of fat above will be used to make up for the calorie deficit caused by your diet!!
Some studies have also shown a diet rich in protein can cause extra weightloss in the mid section, but to be honest that sounds a bit smoke and mirrors to me:)

Good luck with your weightloss hun:)

Welcome back you have been missed, where have you been?

Back