Next week is the big week!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Kathryn_, 18 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Oh, How I have been looking forward to this! :D

As from next wednesday, I will be a slimming world member. :party0011:

I have been lurking these boards for quite some time, I have managed to lose 3 stone on lipotrim, but have decided that enough is enough, and I need to get some grub in my tummy!

I just wanted to pop in and say hi, and ask if there are any particular threads that are worth a good read :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nico

nico Full Member

Hi Kathryn

well done on your weight loss so far, i know how you are feeling as ive done cambridge in the past an missed my food (so did the rest of the family) good luck on your slimming world journey

nico xx

4. Zoot

Zoot Full Member

Helllllo, and good luck with your weightloss! The Syns Value forum is quite good when you need to find the syn of something and the SW website is being slow. Also, check out the recipes forum because with a diet like this, variety is key!

5. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
  6. Lisaberry

Lisaberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6.3lb(31.13%)
    Diet:
    Changes like the wind!
    Hello fellow ex LT girl!

My advice would be to plan what you are going to eat in advance as it is all too easy to take free foods to the extreme! Well, for me anyway!

Are you refeeding or jumping straight in? Perhaps introduce the carby foods slowly to make sure you don't gain?!

You'll love SW, good luck. Oh and well done for sticking to LT for so long, willpower of stone!!

7. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you all for the welcomes! I can't wait to make this my new home.

I have been looking up syns for all my old faves, but because of lipotrim, I am going to take it easy for the first few weeks, don't want to put on too much.
    But I am signing up next week, and I plan to have everything set up ready, recipes and syns. (I am very organised)

I am refeeding next week, from Wednesday, so I am a little worried about that, but just can't get over the excited feeling, I had the same feeling about lipotrim. So it can only be good!

LisaBerry- Thank you, It took a lot to stay on it, but I succeeded, without one blip or a cheat. That is why I wanted to come off now, because I didn't want to cheat myself in the final hurdle.

8. Piglet

Piglet Is so doing it this time

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    Hiya Kathryn and welcome on-board the SW train! I'm afraid I don't know anything about Lipotrim but awesome weight loss well done you!! When I first joined SW I found it very confusing so this page is definitely worth a read Slimming World Advice for New comers (Including Extra Easy) Good luck next week and its great that your organised cos on SW that's definitely a plus! xx

9. Kathryn_

Kathryn_ Banned

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(32.07%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thank you Piglet, I just read that topic, It was really helpful, it is nice to get peoples opinions on things, but that one really summed it up nicely.

I can't wait to start now!!

10. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.