Next week its AAM!

canaryellow

Hi all.. :D

Well finally made it to week 4, and from Tues it should be our AAM week,
Anyone got any tips, recipes ? Is the weight loss still as high, or does it tend to slow down on that week ?

thanks x

hiya,

on AAM week if you stick 100% to the book,the loses should be almost like SS.

But be careful not to over eat (as many ppl do)

Well done, and good luck for AAM

No recipies, stick with exactly what it says, if you cant handle the thought of a meal then chop it up and put it in a soup, your loss may slow for 1 week but it boosts your metobolism so should have a brill loss the week after x

Thanks.. I just dont want to undo the good work that we both have achieved, to be honest the thought of actually eating something is great, im looking forward to it..

thanks again x

i think my AAm week starts on wednesday. i have lost my book though, so anywhere i can view online?

Hey Canary!

Good Luck with your AAM week!

Just wanted to say I'm a canary too!!! Not originally from Norfolk but my fella is and has been a supporter since he was tiny. I've always been a footie fan and have been a regular at Carrow Road for the last couple of seasons.

Hope we have a better run next year - have to say I've been missing the pies since starting the diet!!!

Good Luck with your journey!!

Tash xx

Hi Tash,

Next time give me a wave, ill keep my eye out for a skinny mini.. or someone holding a glass of shake or soup.. lol
Roll on next season tho, like you said hopefully better than last season..

how long have you been using the diet ?

x

i start this thursday
still worried it`ll make me gain
got it in my head if i`ll eat i`ll stay fat
stupid i know

thats ok kazbro, i am also worrying slightly.

will have to dust off the scales.

hmmm fish, those frozen cod portion from tesco, they ok? think you get 6 in a box? are the weights based on cooked or uncooked?

i start this thursday
still worried it`ll make me gain
got it in my head if i`ll eat i`ll stay fat
stupid i know

naaaaaaah!! it's so small it's just not going to happen!!!

hmmm fish, those frozen cod portion from tesco, they ok? think you get 6 in a box? are the weights based on cooked or uncooked?

as long as it's just plain cod...nowt else added it shall be fine and it's cooked weight I'm afraid!!! doh!!:eek:

Don't worry.....it'll be fine....AAM is great and seems to boost some peoples losses!!:D

xx

Thanks for this thread guys.

I start my first AAM week on saturday - good tip about the weights being cooked.

Good luck to everyone - I am sure we will all do fine.

Back