Nibbles for a Girlie Night In

Jack_D

Hi folks

A few of my girl friends are having a girlie night in on Friday night at a mates house - Shes is supplying the drinks we have to take the nibbles.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what to take.... either Syn Free or Low Syn.... am off work for a few days so i have a bit of time on my hands.

Many thanks

I adore doing carrot sticks, pepper sticks (all flavours), celery, and cucumber sticks with hummous and/or dips. For those not being healthy i buy one bag of tortilla dips

I also do bowls of strawberries and pineapple chunks - of a MASSIVE bowl of fruit salad

You could also do pitta pizzas, this can be eaten hot or cold if you wanted to prepare them earlier in the day

x

How about slices of ham, with some Laughing cow light spread over and then rolled up. You can also put strips of pepper in the middle for added crunch.

Mini syn free quiches.

Syn free tortillas made with lasagne sheets (although I know there is some debate as to whether or not these are free).

low fat cheese on sticks with pineapple :)

SW Pasta Quiches (theres bound to be a receipe on here for it somewhere)

Chicken Drumsticks (free without the skin)

Carrot/Cucumber sticks with some thousand island (made with EL mayo), or some quark based dips (havent actually tried them myself)

Could make britmums squidgy choc cake n make into bitesize bits, with some Light Anchor Cream

Fruit - strawberries, pineapple, grapes, berries, banana etc. Could put on skewers or I've heard of people putting them on sticks of the new white choc mikado!

xxx

i did this the other day and loved it!

i made chicken skewers (with cajun spices) skewered with onions and peppers too.

i also made potato wedges with paprika spices. Mmmmm

if yu have time, you could order the mini sausages from joe's and cook them. Mmmmmm

SW quiches are gorgeous and I make them in a bun tin so all individual and delicious! xx

wow these ideas are actually really useful for me to! We're having a shared lunch at work next month (we all book off 2 hrs in our diaries and bring in food to share!) and I was going to do a pasta quiche for me and some of the other SW'ers in the office...think I'm going to be doing a lot more now I've seen these ideas! Loving the chicken skewers! Think I could make that nice cold! x

Wow thank you so much, didnt think I would get so many replys so soon.

Some of the ideas on here are brilliant love the idea of taken wedges - might even pre- cook them at home and finish them off in her oven, so they are nice and hot.... and some sticky chicken on sewers....

Please keep the ideas coming

Back