Nicci's journal

yep sounds good....we go for 5 lbs nikki...i just want tomorrow to go quickly so I can start my next week....going to get ex lax or whatever it is called all i know is i need to do a big poop......see you all tomorrow and well done all you loosers....that sounds so rude doesnt it lol xxxx pebbles

we know what you meant Pebbles. lol

well a bright tuesday morning here not weather wise but myself i feel so ready for another good week, the always hungry urge seems to have dwindled right down, so i think that will help me get through this week. I am out tonight for 4 hours so that will keep my mind off food, and the same tomorrow,which i think will help. it when i bored or just sat around that i want food, so i am trying to keep as busy as possible, even with 3 kids i have quiet time and there food smells delious. But hey i have 6 lb for first target so i trying my damdest for next week

Well evening all. I'm having a bit of a hard day today and really bored of the diet. I'm not even close to finishing, and have only been on it for 2 weeks but am now sooooo bored. I miss food and hate being excluded from it.
I'm also trying to keep busy and get through today so that can treat tomorrow as a new day, hopefully with re-newed energy.
I just find that sometimes when there is a lot going on in your life, adding such a strict diet to the day and it just gets tough. I feel like all my jobs are getting on top of me and I can't seem to find the time or energy to race round 24hrs a day (moan moan moan).
I mean that, it is a moan really. I am very very blessed in the life I have compared to a lot of people so should I really worry that much about my stuff!
I'm not about to break the diet but just letting off a bit of steam, sorry girlies. It was have a good rant (done now) or the diary milk would have been out and eaten.
Hope you guys are having a better day!

:Dwelldone paris on your fab loss and flowey what a fab loss too you both must be over the moon!!

nicci im up for great north run next year have done it twice before i had the kids and about 4 stone lighter and its a killer but a great atmosphere, a real party:p i started agin monday and have been 1000% and its totm which in my case lasts about 12 days and now know thats why i was wanting to binge last week:(
im looking at getting to heathers next week as my first goal and i know once i get weighed on her scales that i will be fully motivated and raring to go another week(or 20):D
flowey the diet is a bit restricted but i keep reading and re reading what you posted about every diet being hard and thats so true , at least with this one you see great fast results:p
paris you can make jelly now just add a scoop of mix a mousse to 1/2 teaspoon of sunshine orange and about 150mls of water , blend and pop in fridge , i made it last night and it was ok(honest)
well im off to iron a pile of clothes that is nearly touching the ceiling!! hope to speak to you girls later tonight , and remember...NO CHEATING!!!!

Jo- I am well over the moon. I will try that jelly. I am so into this at the moment, that i don't want to go off it slightly as i dont think i could get back into fully if i did.

Morning all - up at the crack of dawn with the kids (mmmm nice). Well, another day over although I did have to have another bar to survive without cheating. I feel bad about that today but can't change things! I know I now shouldn't have on today to make up for it but we will see.

I'm still not feeling the vibe! I have a busy day which is good and all kids at home!!! - no school here on a wednesday. 2yr old b'day party this afternoon (oh joy!) but I'm still not sure that is going to help. I just can't get excited about it at the moment? OOO look I'm moaning again!

I don't want to give up in my heart and I really do want to finish the job and get to goal but I really haven't the push I need at the moment to take the no eating of my mind. What is wrong with me and how can I get out of this rut? Any ideas to give me some inspiration???

Hi Flowey,
It doesnt seem moany when i read it, its just nice to know that im not the only one feeling this way. It is so hard to get out of a rut i was in a big one the other day and even found myself sat trying to convince myself that this diet probably wasnt right for me.
I went a stood in front of a full length mirror in my bra and pants and pinched and prodded all the bits that i really hate (majority of my body), and told myself that yes i can give up but im always going to look like this!
I dont know if it will work but you could try it
Hope everyone has a good day :)

Hi all....was my weigh in yesterday and my loss was 6lbs....mmmm dont know where from as I had fish and chips last week.....and today been naughty and ate a huge bar of galaxy chocolate as I have no will power but I had to have it as chocolate is the only thing that makes me poop......Im 2 weeks now and no poop and it isnt good.....infact Iv gone 3 mths without going...eeeuuuukkkk I hear you all shout.....yep its my strange body but as a rule I will go every 3 weeks but I know on this diet I realy need to go more reguarly....so Iv had to take drastic action and eat a chocolate bar.I wont go into details girls but all I will say is IT WAS NICE....lol...well done everyone and all keep up the good work yu are all doing absolutely super.....hey I just realised Im officialy a looser now to yay..lol...take care all xxx pebbles
ps Flowey good luck with the party....such fun with 2 yr olds.....my youngest is 8 so its been a while but I just love them at that age....let us all know how it went...xxx

congratulations pebbles 6lb is amazing! i restarted yesterday so day 2 and so far so good. Need to lose abit before i go on holiday sunday. will be gone for a week but looking forward to coming home and 100% sole sourcing! flowey, how about making a list about all the things your lookin forward to doing and wearing etc when u lose your weight to give you something to look forward to??Good luck everyone, your all doing so well and i hope to join you soon! x x x

Flowey - hannah idea is good as i have a outift in my wardrobe from when i was 18yr old i doubt i will ever fot it again , and it well out of fashion anyway but i just look and that and think if i could get somewhere near getting a leg into it, i would have achieved something.

Hannah - have a lovely time away.

Pebbles _ fab loss hun, so chuffed for you.

Hows u Nicci, jo

Sophie- we here to listen

thanx paris beach. Off to egypt for a week, all inclusive so in a way kind of dreading the food issue but hopefully will choose healthy options! x x

Well hello all. Feeling a bit better now. Did the mirror in underwear thing and it really does work!
So we will take one day at a time!
How is everyone today??

Hi guys,
Its my weigh in tonight, im dead excited, just abit nervous because i had chicken and salad agin last night so thats twice this week, i had quite alot of it too:sigh:!
I bought a new pair of jeans 3 weeks ago before i started the diet but had the give in today as i was walking to the car with my hands full and nearly lost them so they are officially too big!! YAY!! :bliss: and now im in my old ones that didnt fit me horrah!!

Saturday might be abit of a struggle but ive told my self that i would rather spend this birthday dieting and not drinking and be skinny for all my others than break my willpower and be fat forever plus is only my 19th so its not a biggy.

Hope all you guys are doing well, ill let you know how my weigh in go's :angel09:

Wow your all doing very well here!! I'm on Day one of CD and I hope i can do as well, its good you all have eachothers support - makes it so much easier!

Hi guys

sorry ive been mia, mum took ill on tuesday and then it was boyfriends bday yesterday so have barely been in house.

God you are all doing so well! got to admit i did eat yesterday as we ended up going for boyfs bday meal after all, his dad came through newcastle where we were shopping and we ended up at chinese all you can eat :sign0007:. Really want people to think i got the weight off by helathy eating not cd at least until ive got it off and maintained it!. Have made the decision to go on avidlite after this weeks over as its the same as cd except its half the price (around £21 a week) and you dont see a counsillor. Really need money at the mo so its the only way i can see around it at the minute. My weigh ins will be on a thursday now and my official weight is...............11 stone 1.5 pound. Ive booked in for my hair appointment for the 15th oct (4 weeks today) and wanna be 19.5 pounds down. That will take me to 9stone 10 pound. Ive also been for my 12 week checkup at the docs this week and my blood pressure is still high, the nurse was over the moon with my weightloss and said she could really tell ide lost :D but its my worrying thats keeping my blood pressure high (about money mostly). I really have to keep it down as i have polycystic kidney disease so been in a whirl about that. Took the decision after my really fun day out yesterday that im gonna be more laid back and gonna start doing yoga and running and stick to my diet 100% Might keep the wrinkles at bay :p.

Right gonna read your posts properly now and put my 2p in :D

Hope everyone is having a good day :D
Nicci xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tif - good luck, the iet really works so you'll be skinny very soon!

Sofie - good luck with the weigh-in. How exciting about the jeans. That's my thing. I've just ordered a size 12 jeans and I'm waiting to see how far I am away!! I've done that since being a size 20, got into 18s then my trusty 16s, then bought a pair of 14s which I now wear and am waiting for 12s.

Already had a tuna salade and a bar today. Certainly still have a habbit of comfort eating. I'm spring cleaning to keep busy and keep wanting a 'little something'. Am too close to give up though. Not so much more to go. Should get to goal in about a month ..... must just keep going (sorry that was note to self).

Where's nicci?

nicci - you got in there just before I posted. A diet is a diet, you will still be in the same posistion as us in that respect so I hope you will keep us posted here how you are getting on. I've not heard of that diet so can't coment.

I think your hair appointment in 4 weeks is a great idea as it gives you a mini goal that you can see. Name those lbs and get them off!

You sound so much more positive in what you want and thats great to hear - well done. Chill out and enjoy life, you'll soon be slim, life is now not when you are slim, remember that!

Good luck

Flowey hun - i know its a day late but just for the future- you could try booking in for your hair or to get pampered like i am. Im really excited about it now and it really is keeping me focused. Didnt even enjoy the meal yesterday as i just wanted to have a pack really cos i knew ide booked my appointment and wanna look as good as i can. I also keep outfits that are gorgeous (ive got loads) i always buy them in the hope of getting into them one day :sigh: but they do work if you put them on the door, now every morning i look at whichever ones on the door and it stops me walking from the bedroom to the fridge lol. Ive bought a new pair of jeans this week which i can get on but cant get fastened so thats my next minin goal to get into them :D With all you guys here i know i will get into them, i can actually see it happening.

Welcome Tif, its my day one today (100% this time:D) so we can drag each other through the first few days:p

Hannah- ive replied to your email, prepare yourself cos its pretty long haha.

Jo- im defo wanting to do the great north run, if you wanna get together and train just let me know. Think me and the boyf (hes not gonna do the run, just gonna support me lol) are gonna start in bents park as you can just keep running around it. im pretty scared at starting though, im so unfit!) but we can defo get together. Think there'll be quite a bit walking to start with :8855:.

Paris- hows week two going for you?

Pebbles- what a brilliant loss especially after your pickings :happy036::bliss::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Sophie- well done on getting to week 2! your gonna do fab at your weigh in tonight, come straight on and let me know when youve weighed. What times your cdc coming?

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx

lol thanks flowey, i really do believe in the cd diet which is why ive gone for avidlite, i know that as i cant afford it its the best solution. Its gonna take me to where i wanna be as fast as cd would but cheaper. plus wouldnt feel the same if i was on a food diet and you guys on food replacement and i love the fact we go throught the same struggles etc on here.

You knw what it always happens to me though by the time i write a post (im like a granny -im so slow) ppl have wrote like 5 posts in that time haha and im out the loop. Note to self: must type faster hehe.

Nicci x

Just wanna pop by and say hi and keep it up girlies......your all doing supa...Iv just had my bill from work men for boiler and bathroom work etc it runs into the thousands aaarrrggghhhhh....I feel sick and it puts me off eating ever again the way I feel right now...saying that to get this feeling I wouldnt reccomend everyone go out and replace your boilers LOL....Hi Tiff keep it up and you will reap the rewards and feel brill very soon.It is hard though...read back on the posts and we have all had those days we just want to give up.....but just think of being happy and slim...anyway this is only a quikie post to say hi to everyone and will pop by again need to go and sit down and reread my bill and sink lower into my chair and think heeeeelllllp...take care love to all xxxx Pebbles

Back