Nicci's journal

Hi Sophie,

welcome back! sorry to hear about your accident, what happened hun? good for you for getting back on track. 4lb gain is nothing for a weeks worth of eating :D especially as it will probs only be water gain aswell.

Paris hun- did u get my message as it wasnt in my sent box? Cant wait to see your new set of pics :D

nicci x

Nicci- yes i got your message. I still trying to remember how to put pics on lol

All quiet again girls, I have WI tomorrow evening so not sure what verdict will be as mine and her scales never tally one week they 4lb different another they only a pound so i always in for a surprise when i go there.

WI tonight and 6lb gone over the two weeks i so pleased with that as had alcohol on hols and food as not been 100% well, my CDC was pleased too as I said i tried to choose wisely and eat sensibly

Thanks Nicci, 4lb next week would be great for me as then on downhill slope

another quiet weekend, I been doing the new wiifit plus, my son thinks it funny flapping my arms like a bird in one of the games as i said to him as long as i burning calories i dont care.lol

Where have all you guys gone? It ben rather quiet i hope you all doing well. I lost 3lb last week i hoping for a good lost this week even though i went off plan over weekend, but back on total SS today again. i dont weigh in til thursday this week as my CDC on holiday, so a few extra days.

Let me know how you are going plz.......

weigh in moved to sunday this week so a few extra days to wait. So really hoping for a good loss this week

Back