nice comments

CHRISR

Gold Member
I'm back at work after having about 10 weeks off for the summer. Colleagues are asking me how I have lost weight. Great feeling - gives you encouragement and motivation to carry on. All my clothes i was wearing before June are now far too big so it was like getting a new wardrobe when i got the size less clothes out of hiding x

Well done you. X

Well done. I am going to work to work after being on maternity leave an di have to order uniform...i'm dreading it...not because of the size but i'm thinking i'll get some that's a bit on the tight side as i don't want to keep getting new uniform every five minutes lol

How lovely ChrisR I hope you are still floating around on a cloud.

Well done

Thanks for your lovely replies i am chuffed because a few weeks ago i was finding it hard to lose weight i was sticking to plan but for some reason nothing was happening. I now don't get worked up about it, i would rather STS or lose 1/2lb than put any on it must just be me. Of course EE has helped now that i have got used to it. WI 2nt xxx

What a fantastic feeling, i cant wait for someone to notice on me, but as i only see my mum and dad well they see me often so hard to tell, and i think my son's g/f is just creeping when she says to son oh you can see it coming off your mum, lol she must be after something hehe, good luck and keep the good work up :D

Fantastic! You must be so proud! Are you taking photos to track your weight?

Thanks again for your posts - I STS this week, Im not concerned because I know i have done the plan really good this week and another week is already underway. I think il try and work out if there is a pattern to me staying the same.
I do have some pre SW photos so in a few weeks i will b brave and post them. Overall i feel so much better and look better outside and more importantly on the inside. xxx

Back