Nice result at the end of week 9

Zecond

I knew I'd had a good loss this past week but it doesn't count until the consultant confirms it. 2.8kg gone this week, which is 6.17lb. I'm very happy with that. I've been switching between SS+ (milk) and Step 2.

Even better news is that since my measurements were taken a month ago, I've lost 7cm from my thighs and 5cm from my hips. Whoop. That's roughly 10-12cm since I started (can't recall exact measurements from last time, only the average).

Must. keep. going.

Brilliant news. This week will be my 8th weigh in but I'm not too hopeful as I blipped again on Friday and Saturday and I have my monthlies, which never helps. Have been back on plan since Sunday and drinking plenty to try and get myself back into ketosis. Xx

Brilliant news. This week will be my 8th weigh in but I'm not too hopeful as I blipped again on Friday and Saturday and I have my monthlies, which never helps. Have been back on plan since Sunday and drinking plenty to try and get myself back into ketosis. Xx

Congrats to being back on plan. That is all that matters. Urggh to having to get back into ketosis. I find Friday evenings difficult....celebrate the end of a working week and relax into the weekend....with a shake. Not quite the same as a wine and cheese, say. It's a good behaviour to break though.
I hope you are pleasantly surprised at your weigh in.

Well done! That's an impressive loss for week 9. I am on week 3 and I am inspired by your losses. 16 pounds for me in 12 days and hope it continues this week. Best of luck x

Wow well done on your losses zecond - so inspirational. It's given me a lot of hope

Well done!!
Theose are some really awesome results!
its day 2 for me!

I've been quiet this week. Not really felt like chatting. I'm not sure why, but I think maybe having so far to go in my weight loss is part of it. However, I keep getting the rewards of this diet to keep me going. Today was my 10th week weigh in and I lost 5.7lb this week. Wow. I'm on Step 2. Fab!

Leighthesim, how are you going? You must be almost through your first week.

Sai_89, Kentishgirl and others who have commented elsewhere - thanks for saying my weight loss is inspiring you.... it helps keep me going!

Great losses Kentishgirl. How has the past week been for you?

Back