Nice to be back! Oink Oink

Mornings! 4th May 10

Im now on week 5! weighin in at 10.7
Favourt jeans no longer fit, gutted but that means a shopping trip is needed, happy days.

Started walkin to school and doin the Power plate "The wobble" which has been great. My bum cheeks are killing from a work out a few days ago so something must be working.

Must remember to eat! This is maddnes for me as I was a nibbler and now I not much and even have small child like dinners.

Today looks sunny, shall be knocking off the rest of my kitchen tiles today and paintin the bathroom, well....thats the plain anyway.

Thoughts of today.....

Try and drink other then coke zero
limit my time sittin down on the lappy as really need to get a wiggle on doin this house.

Happy Tuesday all

Woofy x

Morning woofy. :)

Morning all! Congrtas on the jeans Woofy - it's god news really even if they were your favourite pair!

1001 things to do again but it keeps me out of mischief lol!:D

Very good morning Jim Jim, FAF and Caz.

I walked to school in my size 12 combats today. They werent tight on the thighs and I didnt have a hungry bum in them!

What a great feeling!!!!!

Woofy x

LOL,
what's a hungry bum then woofy love?

A hungry bum is when the seam of ur trousers go right up the crack of ur bum. Not a good look, like Camel toe pmsl

Woofy x

Nothing wrong with a camel toe woofy. :)

I'm a bloke, what do you expect. ;)

But Jim Jim eeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its not a good look while out shopping, is it?

Ooo Ooo maybe thats why Im single? lol

Woofy x

lmao at you two!

no its really not a good look :D

Back