niceset flavours

Hi

well so far out ofteh ones I have tasted the chocolate mint, chocolate orange and strawberry are by far the best!!!

thanks T

I've only just swtiched from LT to CD and have got at least one of all the flavours of shakes, soups and bars (except peanut) and porridge. I can't believe the choice - after LT it is amazing!

So far I've tried the Butterscotch and the Toffee and walnut (no nuts!) - the butterscotch is ok but I really liked the Toffee and Walnut. I'm going to try the Malt toffee chew bar tomorrow evening as I'll be home late. I am so looking forward to that!

I started today and really didn't like the porridge (had to bin it as couldn't take more than a mouthful!) and also didn't like the cheese and brocolli soup but I really LOVED the butterscotch and choc mint shakes.

I started today and really didn't like the porridge (had to bin it as couldn't take more than a mouthful!)

I also had to throw out the porridge..! Tasted like something you'd feed a baby.. :jelous:

I love the banana, strawberry, mint choc (warm), the peanut bar, veg soup and chicken and mushroom soup... Next week I'll be able to try all the bar flavours as my CDC was getting her delivery on Tuesday and I went to her on Monday evening..! :rolleyes:

I'm, starting to find it tough (day 10) but once I get through to next week and get some more bars I'll feel better as I won't feel so deprived..! :cool:

does the capaccino actually have caffeine in it does anyone know? I'm allergic to caffeine so I've never risked it but miss the taste of coffee sooooo badly.

When I first started I loved the soups but now can't stomach them at all. Choc mint was a favourite but I've kind of got bored with it and I'm craving toffee and walnut today.

I LOVE the porridges - but HATE them if they are "cooked". I have to make all my shakes up with hot water and don't like them cold other than the choc tetra brick and I found that if I make up the porridge ones the same by adding hot water and drinking them they are really tasty. Making them up as per the instructions tastes disgusting though.

Oh and watch out for the lactose free ones. I ordered some lactose free chocolate by mistake once and they were so rich I literally couldn't drink them - they don't taste anything like the normal chocolate

I wonder what it is about the soup that makes people go off them, I've been desperate for savoury so I've been doing SS+ because I can't stomach the soups. I have since discovered that we can have the Marigold Veg Bouillion so I can do SS and still have my savoury fix. Woo hoo.

Right now I'm living on vanilla, chocolate and banana shakes, choc, strawb and banana tetras and lovely veg bouillion.

Mifford, no the cappuccino doesn't have caffeine in it. I find it too sweet though.

Up to now my favourites are definitely porridge (both flavours but prefer original) and the chew bars - yummy!

thanks Dez - I did check with the CDC this week and she said it has decaff coffee powder and I've had problems with decaff coffee before so I've decided I can live without it as its not worth risking. So my images of a nice frothy iced coffee shake put through the blender with lots of ice will have to stay a dream for now lol

I tried mix-a-mousse for the first time this week. Oh. My. God! That with a chocolate shake - I'm a convert!!!

Back