.Nicki. - time flies.

Hey minis,
sorry i've not been around much recently its been a rough couple of weeks. I've not been sleeping, having panic attacks and really struggling, i only worked one day last week and 3 hrs this week but went to the doctors yesterday who's signed me off and given me some sleeping pills so hopefully a couple of weeks with having to worry about work and i'll be ok again. Not really eating alot at the moment, just having whatever i fancy when i want it, which is usually just a bagel in the evening but i put on 1.5lb, think i'm the only person in the world that can gain weight by not eating. Dr thinks after a few good nights sleep everything else will get better, so here's hoping.
My mum comes home tomorrow too, she's been on holiday to Kenya for 3 weeks, although i don't see her a lot and we're not all that close, i really miss her when she's not here, can't just call her on skype to have a chat. I don't think i'll tell her i'm signed off, she doesn't believe in depression/anxiety and she doesn't know about the 2nd miscarriage either where she was away.
Hubby is home all weekend again so that will be nice, he worries when he's at work and i'm down, i'm half expecting his mum to come over alot to check up on me. Off to get my pills in a mo and pick up some more cinnamon and raisin bagels, yummy!!

Hi bestie x

Good to see you on here again.

You don't need to be dieting to talk to us here :hug99: Just pop by when you've got a spare few minutes as we all care for you and want to make sure you're ok :grouphugg:

I hope you have a really lovely weekend with hubby sweetie xxx

How's Maisie? Still cheeky like her auntie? ;)

Take care xxx :bighug:

Hi Nicki,

Hope you are feeling a bit better now ? Or at least that things are settling down a bit.

Big hugs.

Gail x

Hi Nicki,

Hope you are feeling a bit better now ? Or at least that things are settling down a bit.

Big hugs.

Gail x

Hey hun,
wish i could say i was but i'm not, just can't seem to pull myself out of it this time. Due back at work on thursday and even the thought is enough to reduce me to tears but i don't get sick pay and i can't afford to be off any longer, somewhat of a catch 22 situation. Not sure what to do anymore x

Sorry to hear that. Could you speak to the GP to see whether there are any services available for you that might help ?

Big hugs for you.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

:hugs: xxx

Hi Bestie xxx

How's things? xxx

Miss you :wave_cry:

Hey guys,
long time no speak (well for me anyway :D) Things are improving, work were kind enough to let me reduce my hours for a couple of weeks instead of another couple of weeks off sick, doctor was a bit reluctant as he wanted me to stay off for a couple more weeks but he eventually relented. So i did up until my holiday today just 5 hours a day, i did 8hrs yesterday and when i return next week i'll be back to my 8hr shifts. I really can't knock work, even the boss, boss, boss has been brilliant and making sure i'm considered for the changes happening in the future (refurbs and floor moves)

Diet wise i haven't really thought about it to be honest things were so bad just getting through the day was my main focus. I'm fairly sure i'm back upto 22stone, could be more not to sure as my scales broke and i haven't replaced them. I do want to start slimming world again but i'm not sure if its the right thing to do or if i will manage to stick to it, at the moment although i feel better my concentration and focus isn't there so i am still struggling but maybe focusing on food will help and i would like to start cooking more.

Anyway i will try and keep you updated but since i've change my username i can't log on with my phone/ipod because of the hearts so i've ask the mods to change it again. I know i'm out the loop with everyone now, but hope you're all ok, miss you all x

Hi Nicki glad to hear your doing better. Keep positive there's always a light at the end of the tunnel it's just that sometimes its a little hard to see.

Good to hear from you Nicki :)

I'm glad work went much better than you were expecting. Sometimes the thought of doing something is worse than actually doing it.

Are you still bombing around on Dot?

Yes still bombing around, but more often then not i'm just using her to drive to the shops for junk food. :eek:

Hi Nicki glad to hear your doing better. Keep positive there's always a light at the end of the tunnel it's just that sometimes its a little hard to see.

thanks hun,

nicki im still your friend :) if u ever want to talk or rant or anything send me a message on fb :) im back doing slimming world now by the way haha xx

Back