.Nicki. - time flies.

.Nicki.'s Diary - Hubby putting his foot down

After talking to my lovely friend PurpleRoses this morning, I've decided i'm in need of a fresh start on Mini's and as i'm starting something new diet wise, i'm also starting a new diary (and i'll be bugging her to start one here too)
Its been a rough year and i'm slowly recovering from a breakdown last month, i really wouldn't have made it as far as i have without the support of some of the ladies on here. As i'm still a little all over the place emotions wise, I no that starting a new diet plan isn't really the best thing because i won't be able to stick to it.
Last night I ventured out of my slimming world forum and had a look around minimins for the first time in a long while. I stumbled on a thread by Divster who was raving about her new discovery called Slimpod, its something you listen to before going to sleep and resets your mind, its a kind of hypnotherapy. It uses a different type to paul mckenna, the therapist uses mindweaving i think they call it, Divster is better at explaining it.
Anyway i have a few difference ones to listen to and will be keeping an open mind.

Sorry to hear you have had a bad time of late, but here's to a brighter and lighter future :)

Oh its wordweaving he uses (Trevor Silvester) it makes it more effective! (dont I know it) lol

Great things are going to happen in this diary! Some big, some huge and some things are going to be small, but its going to be positive things :D xx

Sorry to hear you have had a bad time of late, but here's to a brighter and lighter future :)

Thank you xxx

Oh its wordweaving he uses (Trevor Silvester) it makes it more effective! (dont I know it) lol

Great things are going to happen in this diary! Some big, some huge and some things are going to be small, but its going to be positive things :D xx

wordweaving, thats the one! Any positive changes are going to be welcomed, if i could be a tiny bit happy by the dreaded christmas season it will have been totally worth it.

Well i've been to my in laws and printed the booklet and my playlist is all set on my ipod ready for bed time. I need to set my goals but i'm not too sure what they will be my over all goals or just the ones i want to achieve in the next 42days

I've decided after speaking to a few people today that its time to move on, this diary is full of things i'd rather forget and i'm in need of a fresh start.

I'm not in the right frame of mind to do any diet in particular so while i'm still getting better i'm just going to listen to some hypno recordings and try and heal.

My new diary is in the general diet section of minimins if anyone wants to pop over there and say hi.

I will prob be back at some point but for now i'm concentrating on me not food.

Nicki wishing you all the very best on your journey

Hi Bestie,

Aww it's so sad reading this hunni, but you know how you feel and I'm sure you've made the right decision :( Maybe you do need to put all forms of dieting on the back burner while you're still recovering. It would be less pressure on you, just as long as you don't stress about it xxx

I'm popping onto your new diary to subscribe now xxx

Lots and lots of love and hugs,

I really do miss you, you know :wave_cry:

Hello lovely bestie!

I can't tell you how great it is to see you about again x

I'm here for you hunni, wherever you go, whatever you decide, dieting or not...

besties...ok? xxx :hug99:

Good luck Nicky, I'm a podster too, downloaded everything last night and going to read it all today and listen to it tonight for the first time x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Nicki wishing you all the very best on your journey

Thank You xx

Hello lovely bestie!

I can't tell you how great it is to see you about again x

I'm here for you hunni, wherever you go, whatever you decide, dieting or not...

besties...ok? xxx :hug99:

Hey Bestie,
I figured i'd been hiding for long enough
Thanks for coming to see me over here and for everything over the last 6 months
:hug99:

Hey Nicki, just wanna wish you well as a soon-to-be fellow slimpodster!;)

Slimpodster, i like that, thats going in my signature!

Good luck Nicky, I'm a podster too, downloaded everything last night and going to read it all today and listen to it tonight for the first time x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Which one did you go for? I listened last night but didn't fill in the booklet so will do that today, still got no idea what to put as my goals though.

Look at you all! :D

All thanks to you, think you've made a lot of people happy with this discovery. Doubt any of us would have found it without you

Good Luck Nicki.

This slimpod sounds good. Keep us all updated. :) xx

Hey Lovely,
Will defo keep you updated xx

Hey Nicki
Found your new diary, just popping in to send you a big :bighug: and say here if you need me sweetie. Be kind to yourself sweetheart you've had alot to cope with lately, huge hugs Jackie xxxxx

Hey hunni,
Thank you for finding me and for all your support recently xx

PS Don't ask whats going on with the colours, feeling a bit colourful today :D

morning hun. that slim pod sounds interesting. will have a look into it when i get in from work.

glad to see you are in a colourful mood today :)

xx

morning hun. that slim pod sounds interesting. will have a look into it when i get in from work.

glad to see you are in a colourful mood today :)

xx

Guess you're going to have to start Diarying again then to keep track ;)

So i listened to the slimpods last night, i have a playlist set up with the chocoholic one, 2 dress size one and the chill pod. I forgot to take the repeat off though and fell asleep, woke up an hour later with Trevor counting to 5.
I woke up at 2pm (not unusual for me and my girlish bladder) and was in the exact position i had gone to sleep with, usually i fidgit and throw my pillows around. This morning i woke up pretty refeshed which is also unusual for me.
Then i did 2 things that are unheard of for me, i got up and had breakfast (readybrek mmmmm) and then I WASHED UP, i don't do washing up! It was washed, dried and put away before hubbs even got up. I'm also still on my first glass of coke, usually i'm on about 4 by now.
Still not thought of my targets though.
Feeling pretty angry because hubby didn't get his promotion, the office ***** got it. Hubby works all hours of the day, sorts out everyones mess when they mess up and they give her the job. He thinks that its because she was offered a job by another company and hubbys company isn't allowed to recruit people who leave, so give her the job to make her stay!

Back