.Nicki. - time flies.

Hi Nicki, I bought the Keep Weight Loss Going as I have lost 11.5lb on weight watchers but lost my mojo for it and this slimpod sounded ideal for me, off to print off all my bits and pieces now x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

ooh this sounds really good, i hope it works for you! I think I will have a talk to OH to see if he will buy it for me lol xxx

Hey hun

they are all here Home

you can get them on CD if you don't want to download them x

thanks Nicki. I shall have a look at those... but which one... mmmm ponders, need choccie one and definately the drop at least two dress sizes :D xxxxx

Hi Nicki, I bought the Keep Weight Loss Going as I have lost 11.5lb on weight watchers but lost my mojo for it and this slimpod sounded ideal for me, off to print off all my bits and pieces now x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Did you have a read through? have you set your goals yet? I've only come up with 2 big ones because i'm not sure where i want to be weight wise.

ooh this sounds really good, i hope it works for you! I think I will have a talk to OH to see if he will buy it for me lol xxx

May as well while there is a 20% discount, think its made a difference, i haven't grazed today and you no me, i'm always picking at something to eat.

thanks Nicki. I shall have a look at those... but which one... mmmm ponders, need choccie one and definately the drop at least two dress sizes :D xxxxx

Those are the 2 i listen to last night, i think at the end of the month i'm going to get the exercise one.

So the day after the night before has been emotionally hard but even after one night I am seeing/feeling changes happening.

My First success log
1- I felt like i needed breakfast and ate it without feeling sick
2- I haven't grazed on food all day, just had my meals and 1 snack
3- Haven't really thought/daydreamed about food like usual (only just realised this)

So all in all some good things from 1 day, as I said to Jackie I think i will get the exercise fitpod at the end of the month but i shall see.

Now that is a good start isnt it! :D

Its funny about breakfast, as thats what changed first in me! Never have it early, always late then its bad choices. I have had cereal all week, mostly at 8am!

Evening bestie x

I'm amazed that this pod thing has made such a difference in such a short time! I really really hope it works for you. You certainly deserve a break sweetie xx

Give Maisie a little hug from her auntie Dawnie for me please! Suki sends a lick!

Lots of love xxx

Have your mm friends are in Northamptonshire! lol *waves* to everyone near me! lol

Hi Divster!

Can you see me waving back lol!!! :wavey:

I have ordered mine thanks Nicki so will be joining you sweetie :D

I got 4 on one CD with the 20% discount it was just £35.99 for the four :D

xxxxx

Bargain!! Hard to say no with the 20% discount.

Evening bestie x

I'm amazed that this pod thing has made such a difference in such a short time! I really really hope it works for you. You certainly deserve a break sweetie xx

Give Maisie a little hug from her auntie Dawnie for me please! Suki sends a lick!

Lots of love xxx

I would hug her but she's a developed a nasty biting habit (to be fair to her most of the time she thought i had food) so i gave her a nose rub.

Have your mm friends are in Northamptonshire! lol *waves* to everyone near me! lol

I'm fairly sure that 75% of all minimins live there, i'm thinking about relocating to be in the social circle ;)

sounds like a fab start hun. i'm so excited to listen to it i'm going to bed super early lol x

Whoop how was your first night? will be interesting to see if you see any changes today.

Hi Nicki, too good an offer with 20% especially as they let me have the 20% off the one in four cd too :D

Hi Divster :wavey: :wavey: I was so surprised how many minimins are in our area. Definately move here Nicki :D

I listened to my old hyno cd last night just until the new one comes. Don't like it as its about 30 mins and too long so looking forward to getting the slimpod.

How are you today Nicki? How is Dot? xxxxx

Well night 2 didn't go as smooth, I just didn't sleep very well but i did listen to the pods a few times throughout the night.
Had breakfast straight away, i just needed it! I had a decent tea last night too so its definitely not that i'm eating any different.
I also think that not doing any diet in particular is helping me not think about food so much, usually food is all i think about. Will let you know how today progresses!

Hi Nicki, too good an offer with 20% especially as they let me have the 20% off the one in four cd too :D

Hi Divster :wavey: :wavey: I was so surprised how many minimins are in our area. Definately move here Nicki :D

I listened to my old hyno cd last night just until the new one comes. Don't like it as its about 30 mins and too long so looking forward to getting the slimpod.

How are you today Nicki? How is Dot? xxxxx

I have 2 on my ipod i listen to and i leave them on repeat so they still on as i fall asleep.
I'm ok although it is fricking freezing, Not been out on Dot for a few days as hubbys home, driving me everywhere :D will prob go out on her today, just need to avoid the shops.

getting into a good sleep pattern takes a while Nicki even with the pods. a good idea would be to play the chill pod as soon as you wake in the night, it will hopefully relax you enough each time so you nod off again and then gradually you will get back into the habit, take it from a frequent insomniac. Actually not been as bad lately, I wake but seem to fall asleep again reasonably quickly :fingercrossed: it continues that way. :bighug: xxxxx

good to see those positives happening already nicki, im so tempted to get these while the 20% offer is on but i know OH will think its a waste of money, he wants me to just do slimming world for now and then see what happens but the offer will be over by then lol. i weigh in at SW tonight though so i will see what happens, good luck with today xxx

Back