.Nicki. - time flies.

good to see those positives happening already nicki, im so tempted to get these while the 20% offer is on but i know OH will think its a waste of money, he wants me to just do slimming world for now and then see what happens but the offer will be over by then lol. i weigh in at SW tonight though so i will see what happens, good luck with today xxx

Dont let even a much loved OH stop you Kitty! ;)

good to see those positives happening already nicki, im so tempted to get these while the 20% offer is on but i know OH will think its a waste of money, he wants me to just do slimming world for now and then see what happens but the offer will be over by then lol. i weigh in at SW tonight though so i will see what happens, good luck with today xxx

I plan to continue on SW too as its a healthy way to eat etc (well try to :eek: I do have my moments)

The CD I got has 4 on it the 'lose two dress sizes or more' 'maintain loss' (something like that), 'chillout' and 'choccie one' which I need alot :D

Buying it like that made it so much more affordable and with the 20% off its not too dire.

If you have an iphone thingy (which I don't) you can download an app by Andrew Johnson which is similar for £2.99. I have this as a CD and have found it very good but its longer and I've got fed up of listening to him but i've had this one ages and if I do listen to it daily for a few days it really really does work :D

Hi bestie!

Suki bites everything in sight too as she's still teething! We're hoping she'll grow out of it soon lol!

You should definately move to northampton hunni...we could really have some fun!

Hope you have a good day sweetie xx

Dont let even a much loved OH stop you Kitty! ;)

not to hijack your diary or anything but im now a slimpodster too :D OH changed his mind! woop! So now i can join you all in this new journey =D very excited and happy that I've been able to get it xx

I'm looking forward to my bed tonight, done absolutely nothing and i feel shattered. I'm was a proper xbox widow today, hubbys game came early and he's been waiting for it to come out for a year so thought i'd be nice and let him play on the big TV, 6 hours later he looks up and says oh i guess you want to watch chopped (food program) So i had an afternoon of listening to music and play Sudoko, was great. I didn't even have a snack, didn't even think about it. Hubby has just put dinner on but i'm not really very hungry to be honest. Think my 3 things tonight might be harder to fill in tonight but i'll think about them after tea. I've started writing them in my diary because i always have it with me so its good to reflect on in the coming weeks.

I'm looking forward to my bed tonight, done absolutely nothing and i feel shattered. I'm was a proper xbox widow today, hubbys game came early and he's been waiting for it to come out for a year so thought i'd be nice and let him play on the big TV, 6 hours later he looks up and says oh i guess you want to watch chopped (food program) So i had an afternoon of listening to music and play Sudoko, was great. I didn't even have a snack, didn't even think about it. Hubby has just put dinner on but i'm not really very hungry to be honest. Think my 3 things tonight might be harder to fill in tonight but i'll think about them after tea. I've started writing them in my diary because i always have it with me so its good to reflect on in the coming weeks.

Darin did say to me, that he couldnt always think of 3 things, but he would date them and backdate them, as sometimes you only realise a few days later.

Well i managed to think of four whilst in the shower :0bathtime:(where i do my best thinking)

Had breakie as soon as i got up, felt like i needed and wanted it.
Have only had 2 small glasses of coke, although i've not had water i've had squash so its a step in the right direction
I felt full halfway through dinner, so stopped eating.
I have a bar of chocolate looking at me and i don't want it. Obviously the chocoholics one is doing the trick!

Think the last one is a major revelation, i'm a girl who will eat until she's physically in pain, i don't leave food, well i didn't leave food. Although i haven't eaten masses, the food i've eaten hasn't been great (salami, mmmmm) although i have little doubt this will work, at some point i may have to start a food plan at some point. Maybe slimming world, maybe just plain old calorie counting but its not something i'm going to focus on for a few weeks.

Those 4 positives are great :D i love the chocolate is still sat there... im thinking about my milkyways in the fridge right now haha hopefully the chocoholic one will work for me too!!! xx

I did something stupid and counter productive, i got on the scales and it said i had put on 4lbs in 3 days :psiholog: Good grief, i know my food choices haven't been awesome but i no for a fact i'm not eating as much.

The recording talks about learning from when things go wrong or something like that. Please put it behind you, and carry on xx

I'm over it, those scales are notoriously inaccurate, think i should get some new ones really. I breakfast again this morning and i've already cleaned out the dig-monster!
Oh and hubby drank the last bottle of coke last night and i'm not panicing, i don't even want any, got a nice glass of ribena :D

I jumped on the scales mid week and was 6lb up, nearly passed out lol but come weigh day it was gone.

Learnt my lesson now though lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

well done Nicki :D

I just bought new ones and they were the Salter Ultimate Accuracy ones and been really happy with them as they say the same no matter how many times I get on and off :) I researched and researched and these had really good reviews. Be nice if they said I was 5 stone lighter though :giggle:

I did the scale hopping thing on Tuesday night and it said I'd put a pound on, and then well u know what happened last night :D So STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES! Also my scales at home are complete rubbish, they are the weight watchers ones, only about 6 months old and they change their minds worse than i do! xx

Hmmm been a mixed bag today with positives and negatives.
Negative is that i had some chocolate but whats positive is that i had a normal sized twirl instead of a sharesize bag of something.
Negative is that i seem to have eaten a lot more during my meals although i haven't really eaten anything apart from my meals.
Positive is that not a drop of cola has passed my lips today, i don't even fancy it, slight negative is that i have started drinking ribena squash instead but i'm fairly sure its got to be healthier, no caffine for one and don't i no it, killer caffine withdrawel headache.

I feel funny today, like i need to do something physical but i'm coming down with something buggy and i can barely breathe so I can't do anything, stupid asthma. Think the only thing i could manage is swimming and that isn't happening.

Back