.Nicki. - time flies.

Please dont stress, the changes that happen are right for you and you alone! I dont see any negatives there at all, as they are counteracted by a positive xx

Hmmm been a mixed bag today with positives and negatives.
Negative is that i had some chocolate but whats positive is that i had a normal sized twirl instead of a sharesize bag of something.

this is actually a positive. You saw the negative in it but I see (and Divster obviously did) the positve. You had choccie but in moderation whereas normally you would have much more :D
Negative is that i seem to have eaten a lot more during my meals although i haven't really eaten anything apart from my meals.

yep see your point her but and there is a but you are not grazing between meals :D
Positive is that not a drop of cola has passed my lips today, i don't even fancy it, slight negative is that i have started drinking ribena squash instead but i'm fairly sure its got to be healthier, no caffine for one and don't i no it, killer caffine withdrawel headache.

thats good :D and a huge step in the right direction
I feel funny today, like i need to do something physical but i'm coming down with something buggy and i can barely breathe so I can't do anything, stupid asthma. Think the only thing i could manage is swimming and that isn't happening.
again this is a positive in that its making you feel this way, ie wanting to do something physical and when you feel up to it you can do it sweetie. I am really really proud of you :D sorry for typing within your text in another colour bt I didnt want to forget what I was going to say xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG I just looked at the ribena bottle and it has more calories and sugar as pepsi! Man alive i could have had fizzy, i don't want fizzy but its healthier calorie wise and i could have avoided this stupid headache! I'm grumpy, can you tell?

Posted from my Blackberry

I see more positives than negatives in ur list Hun.

As for Ribena could u switch to a no added sugar version or go for another brand. Lots of nice nas diluting juice out there

hey nicki hun, i agree that those 'negatives' were'nt negatives at all really, they were actually positives if you look at them in the right way :) ur just being grumpy ;) lack of caffeine im sure it is!! I always drink cordial, no added sugar. never really have drank any other kind of juice than that, was brought up on sugar free drinks so im used to them! I don't like coke either so thats never been an issue for me, i have to admit to needing my caffeine though, in the form of tea and coffee, wouldnt funtion without that!! have a good day xxx

Good morning sunshines,
Don't panic i'm a little less grumpy today, i didn't fall asleep to the slimpods last night but can't remember what he said, so i just listened to it once.
Plan on action for today is to just have sugar free squash and maybe some tea, i only started drinking tea a few months ago, i don't love it but its nice. I'm avoiding the ribena, feel a bit bad as hubs bought it for me when he noticed i'd gone off coke but the odd glass won't hurt when i fancy something super sweet.
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to go swimming
i have a costume and skort ready to go but i just don't think i could face flashing my varicose veined, cellulite legs and bingo wings, would scare the children!

sweetie its the thought of going thats the worst. I feel the same but when you get there and get in its fine :bighug: if you want to go swimming go sweetie, come on you can do this :D

the odd glass of ribena is fine :D and you can have it as a sweet fix as you say so its not at all wasted. I have the odd glass of high juice with sparkling water as a treat. I love the white grape and peach high juice and when mixed with the sparkling water it tastes like schloer :D

There is an adult only swim tomorrow evening, might go then, might have to drag hubby with me.

I have a shocking announcement, 2 actually so i need you all to sit down, don't want to be responsible for any injuries!! :ambulance:

ok first one............................................................
..............................I just had a sip of coke :strikeout_button: and had to give it to hubby because well i don't no why, just didn't want it. Got my summer fruits squash instead, also got some lemonade as i fancied something fizzy but i don't now.

Second...................................................................
...........................I just went for a WALK, ended up at the shops and didn't buy chocolate

proceed fainting now :faint2: :character00264:

:party0019: :thankyouthankyou: :innocent0002:

Oh my god (picks herself up from a faint lol) well done to you and good luck with the swimming.

I hope I can kick my diet cherry coke habit and move on to sugar free squash x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

OMG I'm so bored, i've been watching hubby play his new batman game for about 8hrs today, thats not even an exaggeration add that to the 10hrs on thur and fri i'm bloody sick of batman but it takes his mind of work so i'm just letting him get on with it. I should be finishing my cross stitch but i'm not really in the right frame of mind, too much of a headache to concentrate on tiny stitches.

So my positives today are
turning down takeaway for a healthier home cooked meal (was bloody delicious too)
going for a walk
and been coke free for almost 3 days, apart from the sip today but i was just testing really to see if once id tasted if i'd want to continue to drink which is what happened when i gave for a week earlier this year.
I had a mars icecream after tea, had 2 bites and gave the rest to hubby, couldn't eat it. Although i did have sweets today so wasn't entirely angelic.

well done Nicki :D thats fantastic :D I do believe these things work so long as listened to for enough days to start with.

I listened to them twice this afternoon as was being lazy.

Tonight I did a roast dinner. I was preparing it and wanted roasted veg :eek: so I made a load of roasted veggies and had that with chicken, a weeny bit of gravy, and fresh veg, so 3/4 of my plate was veg. I was full half way through and left the rest :eek:

I never make roasted veg, I rarely leave anything on my plate :eek: xxxxx

*picks self up off the floor* wow nicki you are doing so amazingly well, i really think there is something to this slimpod thing, even the non-believing OH today said he thinks its changed our minds with food! We are only eating meal times and we have been making our usual massive portions and usually it would all be eaten by now, but theres lots left still!

Im going swimming tomorrow with OH too :D At 7.30am so that there will be no kids or nasty people there to scare me haha xxx

I am finding the same kitty :) its unreal. When I first listened to it I wondered but already I see differences. I feel full after brekkie, totally as if had loads but I never. I am even planning food in my head that is not my norm :eek: xxxxxxx

Hows you today Nicki? xxxxx

I'm not having the best of days, I am starving, last night i thought it was because i was bored but i had a glass of water and was still hungry but didn't want anything junky, i ended up with a bowl of beans. Today i woke up hungry and had some toast and an hour later i am hungry again but here is the kicker, i don't want to eat junk usually i'd grab a sandwich or some crisps or something but i don't want anything like that. But i don't eat much proper food, most of the stuff i eat is frozen processed stuff and i don't want to eat that. Don't really no what to do, literally have no money to go out and get different food, i have some frozen mince/chicken in the freezer and some frozen sweetcorn, so will be having that with potatoes or pasta but i don't really know what to do for the rest of the day :confused: I love that i don't want to eat crap but i wish i knew it was going to happen so i could be prepared.

hiya sweetheart I so know the feeling. If it were me I would do a weeny shop of basics, ie value eggs, pasta, rice, mushrooms (if you like them) ie you can throw together an omlette... also what about simple things like spaghetti or beans on toast, cheap bag of spuds from Tesco ie 5kg for £1.80ish and you can make jacket spuds??? xxxxxx

hiya sweetheart I so know the feeling. If it were me I would do a weeny shop of basics, ie value eggs, pasta, rice, mushrooms (if you like them) ie you can throw together an omlette... also what about simple things like spaghetti or beans on toast, cheap bag of spuds from Tesco ie 5kg for £1.80ish and you can make jacket spuds??? xxxxxx

I have a good supply of potatoes, pasta and beans, hubbs has just gone out and got me some more squash, some sugar free jellies, low fat spread, eggs, carrots and raisins, bless him. Think that was the healthiest stuff he could find in our little shop. Don't think i have eaten a carrot in my life but for tea i really fancy mince and mash, so thought i could hide the carrots in the mince, grate them or something. He also got me some fizzy water, which i used to detest but he thought i might mix it with the ribena as i am missing having something fizzy.
I had cucumber, ham and coleslaw for lunch and i feel so sick now, i'm sure its the coleslaw because it wasn't diet and was so rich, I have never been able to tell if somethings rich, i just eat it. Hubby thinks i'm coming down with something still, my cough never developed into anything but i'm very sleepy (which is odd for me) a bit snotty and just feeling off.

Back