Nicki's 9 day countdown to lose 9lb !

OMG Sam will have no wife :4633:

Lmao!!!

at least you will need less paulbearers.... or however you spell it! xx

lmao ! I'll have to start 3 when you do though but not yet !! lol

good luck with the final push hun, your stunning already, make sure you take some smelling salts with you to revive him!

aww thanks huni xx

moley
how exciting you can so do it!!

im same height as you and my target weight is 11 st 3lb and at my last wi (last fri.... i weigh every second week) i had 8lb to go!!!

just thought id mention it as we r pretty much at the same place :)

moley
how exciting you can so do it!!

im same height as you and my target weight is 11 st 3lb and at my last wi (last fri.... i weigh every second week) i had 8lb to go!!!

just thought id mention it as we r pretty much at the same place :)

oh wow we are all but a pound the same :) we could be getting to goal around the same time then hun x

Wow you look beautiful!

Day of my countdown and I am soooooo in the zone its unreal - I feel like I am on week one again !! I am starting to get butterflies in my tummy now when I think of hubby coming home :) its like our first date all over again. This is what I love about him being away a lot, the romance is never dead :) !

I now have his flight details so its totally official - it turns out he is flying from Dubai, no great not knowing where in the world he is lol..

So heres to another fab day - day 14 of my shred nearly half way there and I am aching today - must of worked hard yesterday !

Hope everyone has a great day - will update later :)

8 days baby!!!!!!!

Course you can! You are the weight loss queen!! xx

I bow down to her greatness....

Lol I would but the pain im in today I'd be stuck forever ha xx

Ouch! Poor old you!

ha ha what are you guys like - I'm no different to anyone else - if anyone is the queen its Lauren - look at her losses !!!!

I cant believe in 8 days time I will be preparing for Sam's homecoming its just crazy - I have so much to do this week its gonna fly.

I have a hair appointment, leg wax, massage, have a ton of orders to get through, need to give the house a huge clean and tidy, so no time to think of food if I wanted to lol..

happy days :) :)

had a bugger of a morning - heating went dead was freeezing and I soooo wanted to eat something - but I didn't I had my porridge and my 1.5 litres of water and used my time (once heating man come and fixed it) constructively and cleaned the whole downstairs of the house -sorted out my office/workroom and cleared all the fish tank out - then just shredded now food is the last thing on my mind - I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS !!!

Half way through day 8 one step closer :) :)

x

u certainly can do this chick!

going out with a bang!

god your like a domestic goddess today, im so lazy with houswork since im home at my mum and dads haha

8 days is nothing, blink and youll miss it!

xxxxxxx

Back