Nicki's 9 day countdown to lose 9lb !

well just went to mums to get kids and she had just served up a chicken roast arrrrgggggh smelt divine so...............

I sat there and had ....................................

2 pints of water :p
ha ha did you doubt me for just a second ??? lol

normally I would of picked at the chicken but I am so determined this week :)

Lauren I'd be lazy if I was at mum and dads make the most of it chick xxx

feeling very smug today

1 shake and 1.5 litres water to go :)

Moley - you are just so amazing. Please don't stop posting on here when you get to goal - i need you for inspiration ;-)

eh you aint getting rid of me hun - I might move my goalpost anyway - 11st 4 was my goal to see how I felt but I think I could go a bit lower - would love to be in the 10's but we'll see :) I've made some fab friends in here so won't be going anywhere x

Well done babe! Super proud of u xxxx

day 2 done - 100% - drank my 4 litres and done my shred - plus a hell of a lot of housework ! off for a hot bath now and bed - night night all xx

day 3 and still deep deep in the zone, my bad breath/metal mouth gets so much worse when I'm doing purely sole source which I kinda like cos I know I'm losing when I get it this bad. Just had my porridge I love it in this weather :) only a week to go until weigh in - this week just cant go quick enough now xx

Well done Nicki! :)

it would normally be my official weigh in today - as I only lost a pound on Sat would love to know if I'd of done my normal 3 if I'd been weighed today lol - curious but nothing I can do but wait until next monday x

Reckon your guna get a super dper surprise on Saturday babe so be patient!!

How good does it feel to be in the zone lol

So so proud of u sweetie, can see the finish line for u!

Im stood there with a huge banner waiting haha

xxxxxxx

hee hee its Monday I get weighed again so I'll have had 9 days doing complete SS and 4 litres a day so hoping for at least 4lb - hoping I can have a week one again and do 8 how good would that be ha ha

xx I'm running towards that banner :)

so good! Fingers crossed...keep going!

shred day 15 done whoooo - 1.5 litres down - 3 to go and 1 shake left to have (or porridge for tea me thinks) - I'm enjoying this 100% SS lark - I need a halo this week I tell you !!!

I will make you one sweet!! just get through this week and its yours!

xxxxxxx

Lmao!

U do remember me saying I have trouble drawing stick men???

Xx

ha ha :D x

had a bloody crap afternoon with heating AGAIN god its these times that really test me - just waiting for an engineer yet again ! ******* wasn't going to send on until wednesday ! I explained I had a 2 year old and his answer was "cant you wrap him up?" wtf !!!!!

so just had my porridge - luckily had done shred earlier - and only drank 1.5 litres so far so gotta guzzle tonight..

bad day but good day if that makes sense

Cant believe this time next week I'll be getting myself all ready to go get hubby tomorrow :) :)

Chin up sweet.... Charlie sounds like he could run until he's warm - run rings round u lol

Hope it's sorted for good soon....

Early night and then it's leas than a week!!!

Xxx

I know its crazy cant quite get my head around it .. I have so much to do - this is my week

Tonight - working
Tues - looking after my cousins little girl in the morning then shred and working
Weds - leg wax/ eyebrow wax / hair cut and colour - shred and work
Thurs - work all day, shred
Frid - work all day, shred
Sat - house stuff and working and shred
Sun - crafting with my friend all day to finish orders
Mon - massage / weigh in and making myself beautiful

xx

Ok hun.... you started 2 days ago yeah.... and I want to lose as much as I can before I go away on the 11th... so I'm joining you.... id love to do 9lbs by next Friday.... bring it on..

We can do it

Back