Nicki's 9 day countdown to lose 9lb !

will pop one up later when I'm home :) - someone at work who I havn't seen for a few weeks walked past me this morning and thought I was a temp ha ha ha ha how funny !! x

you are so determined and so on the game, Moely moles.....you make me feel hyperactive and inspired. hugs to you darling, your day is approaching way too fast for me to keep up! But thats a good thing x

my new hair xxxx be kind :)

Attachments

• me 016.jpg
    me 016.jpg
    390.9 KB · Views: 73
  • me 007.jpg
    me 007.jpg
    278.9 KB · Views: 76
  • me 015.jpg
    me 015.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 74
Ahh lovely. You look very young in comparison to the before photos taken with Sam. And it really shows how happy you are - you have a twinkle in your eye!! Gorgeous little boy too! xx

thanks hun I'm liking looking younger :)

day 18 shred done !! 100% and 4 litres

3 days til weigh in whoooooooo

You look lovely :D That hair cut really suits you x

thx guys the skin is down to CD and water xx

Wolf whistles at you chick..

Loving the new you.

Cant wait till you tell us all about his home coming.....

OMG you look so amazing - that haircut really really suits you. You look so young compared with your other (before) photos.

OMG 3 days to go until weigh in and 4 until I see hubby well 3.5 now.. I am so god damn excited !!!!! :D :D

Lol...you're not the only one! I think we all wish we were there witnessing this homecoming :D

I wanna be there... filming it all for you... he is just going to be amazed.. Ahhhhhh can't wait

nicks, you look bloody fantastic! Chuffed to bits for you x

Woowoowoowoowoo!!!!

Xx

Is it your final weigh in today ? Good Luck if it is

Setas I'm so excited for Nicki!!!

Everyone cross your fingers!! Xxxx

its my last one on SS eeeek and before hubbys arrival tomorrow x

will update asap xx

i'm stalking this thread ...waiting....;-). So excited for you

Just been reading this thread, you have done amazing, a real inspiration, your husband is one lucky man!! Good luck for your weigh in xxx

Back