Nicki's 9 day countdown to lose 9lb !

Ok hun.... you started 2 days ago yeah.... and I want to lose as much as I can before I go away on the 11th... so I'm joining you.... id love to do 9lbs by next Friday.... bring it on..

We can do it
yayyyyy exciting times ahead :) :)

xx

Oh girls!!!

Behind you EVERY STEP!!!!!!

Go go go go go go xxxxxx

day 4 and still 100% so proud of myself :) had a really testing week so far and could of so easily had a bit of chicken but I havn't and I am so chuffed.

Just off to do today's shred - if I don't have a big weight loss on Monday I will scream how hard I am working - I feel like I've lost loads in the last 4 days and still another 6 to go until weigh in :)

This time next week my wonderful hubby will be on the plane on his way to heathrow and I will be on the motorway going to meet him ! I'm so excited I could pee myself !! this week just cant go quick enough

xx

You're doing great :)

Will he be coming straight through from arrivals like on a civilian flight?

I've just caught up on this thread - my head is spinning!! The enthusiasm is soooo contagious!!

This site is great - the positivity and willpower coming through is just absolutely awesome!!

Nicki you are just doing brilliantly - I can't imagine what your husband's face is going to be like when he sees you!! How bloody exciting is all this!! lol

It's great!! I'm grinning from ear-to-ear!!

You're doing great :)

Will he be coming straight through from arrivals like on a civilian flight?
yes hun - he'll be on a civvy flight - I *think* he's flying from dubai now. I have his details so need to check terminal etc and we'll be waiting there for him (myself and the boys) :)

I've just caught up on this thread - my head is spinning!! The enthusiasm is soooo contagious!!

This site is great - the positivity and willpower coming through is just absolutely awesome!!

Nicki you are just doing brilliantly - I can't imagine what your husband's face is going to be like when he sees you!! How bloody exciting is all this!! lol

It's great!! I'm grinning from ear-to-ear!!

ah thanks hun - cant imagine anyone sitting reading all my babblings lol - I cant wait to see his face either hee hee :)

just hope he notices ha ha - can you imagine !

ooohohhhhhhh
the excitment.
i almost need to pee myself too! hehehehehehe

well heres hoping we can both pull of a fab result for the dates we want....

Kes --- its getting closer .... oooohh this week is flying by !!! x

I'm just looking forward to you coming back on here and telling us that he walked straight past you because he didn't recognise you!!! Its going to be such a wonderful surprise for him

ha ha no chance of that with the kids with me lol - It's hard to get in your head how different you look, to me I am just the same but I guess to him I am going to look totally different especially as my hair is different and will be cut and coloured etc it will be bizaree !

x

Has he seen photos if you? And I guess this goes out to Lauren too are you sending photos to your men

I'm not chick- top secret military op haha

Want him to be super surprised!

He asked why he couldn't have a photo and I said it was cos i was already a size 10 haha xx

ha ha Sam saw one of me about 4 weeks ago but nothing since then :) he has hated me not sending piccies lol then again I've seen nothing of him either and he is all tanned :) x

Oooohhh so they know your losing weight just don't know how much... oh wow.. how exciting... I'm so excited for you... Hehehe

5 days!!!!!

Ah Sam will look so handsome all tanned and you will look stunning super slim and beautiful!

Hope Charlie and ben are good with a camera ha xx

ha ha no chance of that with the kids with me lol - It's hard to get in your head how different you look, to me I am just the same but I guess to him I am going to look totally different especially as my hair is different and will be cut and coloured etc it will be bizaree !

x

Just wait til he asks you -What are you doing with my kids?" and then realises its you!!

Just wait til he asks you -What are you doing with my kids?" and then realises its you!!

That is what I said today lol - he'll be calling security

I have had my hair cut today in a really really short style and I mean v short - I've always wanted it like this but never had the thin face to go with it. Well I took the plunge and had it coloured violet !! I do look like a different person now !! even I don't know myself lol

Been clothes shopping and bought another 2 pairs of skinny jeans - these are proper jeans and so took a size 16 in and guess what they were masive lol - I really need a size 13 so sticking with 14 at the mo cos I cant bear to have uncomfortable clothes. Tops I am deffo in a 12 now.

I tried a load of 14 dresses on and again need a 13 - so hoping in the next couple of weeks it will be 12's all the way.

Bought some size 12 jamas too :) :)

So 5 days to go until I see my wonderful wonderful husband and I really am so excited !!

I have also had a leg wax and eyebrow wax today, honestly its like the run up to my wedding all over again :)

Sorry to babble on - its the only place I can go on and on about it lol

OOh and shred done ! day 17 finito - I nearly didn't do it tonight and my head was making all kinds of excuses but then my darling friend Lauren sent me her pics and it spurred me on so cheers my huni.. cant say I enjoyed tonight but I did it !!

ooh and going to see Lauren the day I go to meet Sam as she lives by Heathrow :) :)
phew - thats all from me tonight folks xx

Oh lets see a photo of your hair cut (and colour) pleeease!

yes would love to see a piccie of your new hair!!!

Back