Nicki's Slim & Save Diary

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
I decided to start a new diary for a new start. My parcel just arrived and I have to say so far I'm pretty damn impressed with slim and save as a company. I have just text my husband telling him I may need to raid my mother in laws house (they're on hollibobs) for a tape measure, lo and behold S&S sent me one as well as a mixer cup, I'm sure my MIL will be glad her sewing room is safe as well. :D Just hope I like the shakes or at least can stomach them long enough to get used to them.

I haven't decided when to start yet but it will be sometime in the next few days just want to use up the last few bits of mine that hubby won't eat and get some coke zero and ribena.

Good luck! :D Subscribing & hope you like the packs!

thanks lovelies.

I've decided to start tomorrow, know point putting it off really and the sooner I start the sooner the first few days are done and my courses start today so I'll have plenty to keep me busy.

Hey... Welcome! Good plan to measure yourself! I did last time and it was great seeing the numbers go down because I could not tell looking at my body! I didn't this time and I regret it.. Small loss this week and would have been nice to see if I'd shrunk!

Thanks lovely, just had my first shake which wasn't great but I drank it. Bit dissapointed because mint choc was my fav cambridge one but not suprised as I was warned they don't taste the same.
I weighed in this morning and I am at my heaviest I've ever been 23 stone and 8.5lbs i think, it also means I've gained the stone back I lost on slimming world although this isn't really that suprising because since I've been off sick I've just been comfort eating and not cooking so living on takeaways.

So I guess I could say my diet started last night as I didn't take the usual can of coke to bed (yeah I no gross right) I took some water and this morning I've only had water - I've already got a headache which I'm guessing is from lack of coke

Thanks lovely, just had my first shake which wasn't great but I drank it. Bit dissapointed because mint choc was my fav cambridge one but not suprised as I was warned they don't taste the same. I weighed in this morning and I am at my heaviest I've ever been 23 stone and 8.5lbs i think, it also means I've gained the stone back I lost on slimming world although this isn't really that suprising because since I've been off sick I've just been comfort eating and not cooking so living on takeaways. So I guess I could say my diet started last night as I didn't take the usual can of coke to bed (yeah I no gross right) I took some water and this morning I've only had water - I've already got a headache which I'm guessing is from lack of coke

Morning! Yay for your starting today!

The last time I did s&s which was July 2012 I made the decision to stop drinking all coke/Pepsi.. I was only drinking diet types but could drink 2l at home a day plus I'd have at least one bottle or can whilst I was out or at work usually more! I wasn't sleeping and was constantly high as a kite... Probably due to the caffeine in Pepsi max! So that was 15 months ago and I've had none since! I now sleep and don't crave it anymore! There are times when it's really hard like when I'm out, if usually drink vodka and diet coke and now that's out... Now drink gin and slimline tonic..

I also was really disappointed with the mint choc shake :-(

Anyhow after my ramble... Good luck! Keep drinking the water and the headache will improve :)

I used to drink 3-4L of coke every day.... It was definitely a bit of an addiction! Got major headaches when stopping, but now 2 cans of Coke Zero is my fix! Not quite as tasty, or sweet, but I think that's a good thing when you're trying to quit it and maybe need a wee something like it.

Mint choc shake was really yuck for me too. Was disappointed as I loooooove mint everything! :(

Good luck with the rest of today!

i had the cambridge choc mint shake warm last night, oh my it was awful! I have 1 more to try so i will try it cold and hope its better! well done on taking water to bed, the amount of water VLCD's get us drinking has to be really good. I dont think I have ever drank 2.5L of water 3 days in a row.

Aww, we are here for you nicki!

I've tried the other flavours and bars and I really can't say I liked any of them, hubby is not happy about me staying on them and wants us both to go back to slimming world but Shrinkingalice is right, my heads really not in it.

Aww Nicki Hun *hugs*

I wish I could help, I'm sending you some of my determination in a giant sack! I have a tumblr with just inspirational quotes in it that I look at every day and add more too it. It is helping me so I'm passing it on.
Http://inspiremeandcarryon.tumblr.com I think that's the right address but I'm new to tumblr! Other than that just have a quiet think and chat to yourself about why losing weight is important to YOU, not anyone else, you. Xxx

Back