Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

Sorry you had a naff weekend Nicky- hope you are OK. Well done for being off plan and still losing a pound- that is incredible. I've been on plan all week and heading for a STS!! We're here if you need us for hugs, tlc or cheery chat. Big hugs xx

Thanks LadyG! I missed you all over the weekend! I'm really chuffed about loosing 1lb when off plan - It's given me hope that it might be achievable when I hit my goal and want to maintain.

Don't get too wrapped up in the loses (says she!!!!), I bet you've lost inches this week instead. Are you due any aam days as it might be that your metabilism needs to be kick started. If not then I'm sure next week will be great.

Thanks for your support, it's been a rubbish few days and it looks like there's only worse to come but like I said to Marge, I don't have a lot of control over any of that but I do with my weightloss.

xxx

Day 50

Today's been ok, I decided to aam yesterday (not quite sure why!) so I came back to TS today. It's gone fine and to be honest I feel a bit relieved to be back on plan. I'm hoping for a good lose this week as my metabolism should have been kick started over the weekend.

I've got this afternoon off to try and get some uni work done so I think I'm going to crack on with that now.

Hope everyone's had a good day :)

Thanks Marge! Families are complciated things aren't they! Things are still a bit rubbish but hey - I can't control that but I can control this diet so I am going to crack on! I am officially back on TS today and started the shred again yesterday. It's getting a little bit easier though I still think it's going to be the end of me!! lol!

How have you been getting on? xx

Indeedy... YOU are in control of your diet :) A very good thought for the day Nicky I think :)
And as for the shred, it will only beat you, if YOU let it ;)
Me ? I am being a daftie and all emotional today. But its a good emotional for a change. Thanks :)
Marge
:D

Hi ladies! Sounds like you doing ok over here. I'm on day three Atkins. I thought my emotional health issues were due to no food but jeez dudes, I could have actually murdered someone today. Everywhere I turned, everyone wanted a piece of me! Clients relapsing, organising every man and his dog for a conference next week which is not my job, my friend banging on about planning something that's not happening until next may, sister texting me to borrow money off me. Two words, one begins with F and the other O.
So just for inspiration, if you think food makes you feel any better, it doesn't but I'm going to persevere with this diet for a week and see how I get on!!
Nicky, keep it up dude! You've managed to do so fabulously with your little lapses and still losing!! I love it that you just get back on it and not give up :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 53 (I think)

Hi everyone, I've not been around much as things are still a bit mad. As planned I have changed my WI day though didn't have chance to wi yesterday so I'm now weighing on a saturday. I'm really pleased to say I've lost 4lbs which takes me to 13st 12lbs! Finally in the 13s!!!! I'm also nearly half way through which feels amazing :D Still a long way to go but I'm getting there sloly.

Sounds strange but this diet is keeping me sane at the moment, everything else in my life feels like chaos. I haven't been as strict and have had a couple of meals (low carb/ calorie) and think it's worked as I'm feeling much more able to stick to it. I've also been doing lots of exercise which has probably helped.

I haven't had chance to catch up on everyone's diaries but I'll try to get on during the week to see how you're all doing.

Hope everyone's ok. xx

Hi ladies! Sounds like you doing ok over here. I'm on day three Atkins. I thought my emotional health issues were due to no food but jeez dudes, I could have actually murdered someone today. Everywhere I turned, everyone wanted a piece of me! Clients relapsing, organising every man and his dog for a conference next week which is not my job, my friend banging on about planning something that's not happening until next may, sister texting me to borrow money off me. Two words, one begins with F and the other O.
So just for inspiration, if you think food makes you feel any better, it doesn't but I'm going to persevere with this diet for a week and see how I get on!!
Nicky, keep it up dude! You've managed to do so fabulously with your little lapses and still losing!! I love it that you just get back on it and not give up :D

Hi, I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the atkins diet as I'm considering going onto that one a bit nearer my goal. I'm torn between that and slimming world so I'll wait to see how you get on.

What do you do for a job? Sounds very simular to mine.... :)

That's fantastic, well done Nicky xxx

Thanks, how are you getting on? Haven't had a chance to check your diary in a while xx

x-Nicky-x said:
Thanks, how are you getting on? Haven't had a chance to check your diary in a while xx

I've been poop!!! Lol
Back at it today tho :D xx

x-Nicky-x said:
Hi, I'll be interested to hear how you get on with the atkins diet as I'm considering going onto that one a bit nearer my goal. I'm torn between that and slimming world so I'll wait to see how you get on.

What do you do for a job? Sounds very simular to mine.... :)

Drug and alcohol family work! You a social worker? I've been doing Atkins a week today although Saturday was a rehearsal so it's tomorrow really. I haven't lost one single pound. I'm really irritated! But I'll give it another week and if it doesn't work I'll punish/reward myself back with exante! Ive done SW before I lost 2 stone first time but was just a pound a week last time and I got bored and gave up!!!
Nice one on the weight loss!! Are you still doing shred? I switched to my treadmill for the month as I was scared of toning up but not losing. How you finding it? You will defo lose on it though with TS!! I'm not so sure on my current diet! X

I've been poop!!! Lol
Back at it today tho :D xx

Oh bless you! It's probably because you're so close to your goal and already looking fab. You'll get there hun, just carry on taking it a day at a time. xx

Drug and alcohol family work! You a social worker? I've been doing Atkins a week today although Saturday was a rehearsal so it's tomorrow really. I haven't lost one single pound. I'm really irritated! But I'll give it another week and if it doesn't work I'll punish/reward myself back with exante! Ive done SW before I lost 2 stone first time but was just a pound a week last time and I got bored and gave up!!!
Nice one on the weight loss!! Are you still doing shred? I switched to my treadmill for the month as I was scared of toning up but not losing. How you finding it? You will defo lose on it though with TS!! I'm not so sure on my current diet! X

I'm a social work assistant at the moment but am being sponsered to do my degree so will soon be a social worker (well in two years!)

I've got to say I've been finding it tough to stay on track 100% so have been having some meals though that seems to have helped! :confused: Very confusing but I am going to carry on with it if it works! I haven't being doing the shred every day but have been alternating it with jogging and wii fit. I feel a lot healthier and fitter as there's no way I would have been able to jog for 45 mins+ a month ago. I think my attitude has changed towards it now, although I still desperately want to loose the weight, I also want to be healthy so I'm being motivated by making progress in both areas at the moment!

That's rubbish about not having any weight loss :sigh: Have you tried slim fast? A friend at work is on it and she's lost 3lbs a week consistantly for the last 4 weeks which is quite impressive. She still eats 5 portions of fruit and veg a day + an evening meal. I think she's using some products from the ultra slim (tesco) range too as it's a bit cheaper but it seems to be working for her! Might be worth you having a look at it? She's got more weight to loose than you though so I think what ever diet you try, it's gonna be slower than someone like me who's got a lot more to loose! I'm sure you'll get there though hun, sounds like you're doing well with the exercise etc, it might be that all that toning up is building up extra muscle which weighs more than fat.

Speak soon xx

Well done on your loss Nicky
Marge
:)

How you doing Nicky? xx

Yay Nicky- hope you are OK. Big hugs xx

How you doing Nicky? xx

Hi hun, not too bad thanks, you? I've been flagging a bit with the diet this week. Think I have missed coming on here but time really isn't permitting at the moment. Uni has got ridiculously busy as has work so I've been working loads of overtime.

Hope you've been ok, I'll try to have a proper catch up on your diary in the next couple of days. xxx :)

Yay Nicky- hope you are OK. Big hugs xx

Hi LadyG, thank you! I'm ok thanks apart from being REALLY busy! Life seems to have taken over at the moment! Hope you're ok? xxx :)

Hope you're well Nicky, and not drowning in Uni stuff ?
:)

Where's our Nicky gone? come out, come out wherever you are!! Hope you are ok sugar xxx

Back