Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

Hey Nicky Uok?

Hi Crystal, I'm ok thanks you? Haven't been around much as uni's gone bloody mad! How you been getting on? I've been rubbish!!!!! x

Hope you're well Nicky, and not drowning in Uni stuff ?
:)

Hi Marge! I'm ok thanks but yes - I am literally drowning in uni work at the moment! I don't seem to get a spare minute, it's so full on!!! Hey ho, it'll be worth it in the end! How've you been getting on? xx :)

Where's our Nicky gone? come out, come out wherever you are!! Hope you are ok sugar xxx

Hi LadgyG. I'm still here! (Just) Plodding on but have been swamped! How've you been getting on? x

Hello everyone! Haven't beena round much but have been plodding on. Had a couple of off day plans this week and am questioning whether I should change diet for a while but I still have some packs left so think I will finish those before I make a decision. I might still have to post updates of my loss etc on this diary so I can keep it all together for when I hit my goal.

I only lost 1 lb this week which sounds rubbish but I've noticed a big difference in my shape which is great. I'm now officially a size 16! Yipee! That means I've hit one of my mini-goals and and not far off the next one of going from obese to overweight. Ridiculous that I'm excited to be labelled 'overweight'!

I'm gonna try and get better with prioritising posting in my diary and seeing how everyone else's getting on as I think I've lost motivation with not hearing how well everyone's getting on and having to admit all of my sins lol!!

Hope everyone's ok xxx :)

1lb is still good nicky - they all add up :D. Well done on being a size 16 :D

1lb is still good nicky - they all add up :D. Well done on being a size 16 :D

Thanks Marge! I'm really chuffed! Couldn't believe it when a size 16 jeans fitted when I went out shopping at the weekend! And they were a comfortable fit too which is reassuring! How've you been getting on? Amazing I'm sure! :D

Great news about the size 16's Nicky :D
A pound loss is fantastic, google a pound if fat!!!! xx

Great news about the size 16's Nicky :D
A pound loss is fantastic, google a pound if fat!!!! xx

LOL! I know, I think i've already got a pic of 1lb of fat on my diary somewhere so when yoy think about that I can't complain really can I! You've been doing amazingly!!! In the 12's you skinny mini!!! :D:D:D xx

Welcome back hun, just replied to your post on my diary. 1lb is fabulous especially with a few bad days!

Nicky please don't you belittle a one pound loss...a pound is still amazing and is getting you closer to your dreams and goals. Attached a photo to try and inspire you. Keep going sugar as you are doing so well and we believe in you xxx

Attachments

• nasty.jpg
    nasty.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 22
Welcome back hun, just replied to your post on my diary. 1lb is fabulous especially with a few bad days!

Hello my lovely!! Thank you. I think it just sounds rubbish in comparrison to other weeks but when you see the photo of 1lb of fat it's quite good really!!! Hope you're ok xxx :)

Nicky please don't you belittle a one pound loss...a pound is still amazing and is getting you closer to your dreams and goals. Attached a photo to try and inspire you. Keep going sugar as you are doing so well and we believe in you xxx

Thanks LadyG! The photo's do bring home how impressive all of our weight losses are don't they! Just think about what that would look like if it was our combined losses!!! Very good to have some visual motivation sometimes! Thanks xxxx :)

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing ok!!

WI today and I've lost 3lbs which I'm really pleased about. What I'm even more excited about is that I am officially overweight rather than obese!!!! :D:D:D

I've had a few days where I've eaten this week too but I've made really sensible choices and feel quite that I have been able to control it. I've also done the dreaded shred 4 times this week and then done 30 mins jogging on the other days. Exercise is definitely getting easier which is good!

Hope everyone's ok.

Nicky :D

Wow Nicky- that's fantastic news babe. 3lb loss is brilliants and your exercise achievements are inceredible. Well done indeed. Huge motivation for us all xxxx

Fantastic Nicky :D it feels great being just plain old overweight eh? Lol sounds like your doing great with the exercise too xxx

Wow Nicky- that's fantastic news babe. 3lb loss is brilliants and your exercise achievements are inceredible. Well done indeed. Huge motivation for us all xxxx

Thanks LadyG! Seems like you're doing very well with the old shredder too! xx

Fantastic Nicky :D it feels great being just plain old overweight eh? Lol sounds like your doing great with the exercise too xxx

Thanks Clair, I know it's mad that I'm over the moon about being overweight!! lol! xx

It must feel wondeful to just be 'overweight'....only us MM's could understand that!! You roll on that wonderful feeling sugar- you totally deserve it babes xx

hey nicky, well done on your losses!!

ive just read your entire diary!! just my two cents worth but u started getting hungry alot when you added tesco bars in,,, not sure if u noticed? x

PrettyPaula said:

ive just read your entire diary!! just my two cents worth but u started getting hungry alot when you added tesco bars in,,, not sure if u noticed? x

Hmmmmm....
I have been wondering about this too. And my stix don't go pink easily either.
I think when this lot are done, I will stick to exante for a while. :)

It must feel wondeful to just be 'overweight'....only us MM's could understand that!! You roll on that wonderful feeling sugar- you totally deserve it babes xx

Thanks LadyG! I think it is most definitely a mini thing! xx :D

Hi Paula, thanks for taking the time to read my diary. I hadn't noticed that actually. Very interesting! I'm going to have to go back and read through now you've said that!! I do think adding chewing into the diet threw me off course though!

Thanks again xx

Hmmmmm....
I have been wondering about this too. And my stix don't go pink easily either.
I think when this lot are done, I will stick to exante for a while. :)

Hello Lovely Marge! I've noticed that I find it really tough to get back into Ketosis. I think that I may be sabataging myself whenever I get close though! :eek: x

How's it going Nicky? xx

Hi ladies!!!!

Hope everyone's ok. So, my life's been really hectic, me and my partner have seperated after 8 yrs so I've been adapting to my new single life for the last couple of months, during which time I've needed lots of wine and unhealthy food so decided to take a break from exante.

I'm a bit gutted as I've put on 8lbs during this time :( In my defence, I weighed myself to day and have just come on which usually adds a couple of pounds..... But hey hoy, onwards and downwards.

I've got 3wks worth of shakes left so I'm going to do these and see how I get on before ordering anymore. I think I'll find it easier taking it on a shorter term basis as I found it really tough doing it for so long last time.

Anyway, I hope everyone's doing well and I'll look forward to catching up on all of your diaries!!!!

Nicky :)

Last edited:
Back