Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

Hi Nicky,

Look on the bright side, your little lapse might kick start your metabolism so you lose more this week when you're back on the wagon!! I feel your pain, I'm on day 8 and for some reason I'm really hungry today and tired. I'm watching Supersize vs Superskinny for motivation then I'm going to bed before i go to every Spar in Manchester and surrounding districts and rinse my credit card on food!!
Keep it up pal x

I know but I feel really disappointed that I've had such a poor weekend! Never mind, I need to draw a line under it and move up!

I sympathise with feeling hungry but it will pass! (That's what I keep telling myself lol!)

Thanks for replying, I've been feeling rubbish all day lol! At least I've got my binges over and done with in the space of a few days! That's it now!

Hope you start feeling better soon! xxx

How's it going? xx

How's it going? xx

I've had a shameful few days! Think I ate 4 out of 5! oops! But today is a new day, I have had a serious word with myself and am re-focused!

What about you? Have you had a better couple of days? xx :)

Day 23

I've been really good today. I've had my packs and 3l of water and a few cups of black coffee. I haven't felt too bad to say I have been knocked out of ketosis, fingers crossed it will stay that way!

I've felt really cross with myself all day when I have reflected on the last 5 days. I'm very lucky that I still lost 3lbs but doubt very much that I will loose any for next week's WI. Hopefully this will be the kick up the bum I need! I've got to go to the wedding on Saturday and really don't want to use the planned eating day as an excuse to aam all week! I am making myself a promise that I will do TS till Saturday then get straight back on it on Sunday.

Hope everyone has had a good day! :D x

We all have them chick so don't be too down on yourself x

Yeh i was 100% yesterday and today :) can't wait to get this weekend over with so I can start my 60 day challenge :)
I'm just getting so fed up with shakes can't wait for it to be over lol xx

We all have them chick so don't be too down on yourself x

Yeh i was 100% yesterday and today :) can't wait to get this weekend over with so I can start my 60 day challenge :)
I'm just getting so fed up with shakes can't wait for it to be over lol xx

Well done you! I feel like that about this weekend - when I get this weekend out of the way there's no excuses for me!

I'm fed up of the shakes too it's not even been that long for me! lol! You've done amazingly, you're so close to your goal...

I have been telling myself that I will be down a couple of dress sizes by the summer and won't have to hide under a baggy cardigan in the sorching heat. I also put a picture of myself on the fridge door to scare me away from it! Think I might put them all over the kitchen! Simple things ah! lol xx

illdoitforaslongasican said:
Whats a 60 day challenge Clair?

It's my own 60 day challenge :) From Monday I've got 60 days till I need to re-feed for my holiday :) Gonna do 60 TS days and hopefully get to my 12 stone goal by then :) xx

It's my own 60 day challenge :) From Monday I've got 60 days till I need to re-feed for my holiday :) Gonna do 60 TS days and hopefully get to my 12 stone goal by then :) xx

That''s definitely achievable! It's a good idea to set yourself challenges like that. It's almost like a count down too :D x

x-Nicky-x said:
Well done you! I feel like that about this weekend - when I get this weekend out of the way there's no excuses for me!

I'm fed up of the shakes too it's not even been that long for me! lol! You've done amazingly, you're so close to your goal...

I have been telling myself that I will be down a couple of dress sizes by the summer and won't have to hide under a baggy cardigan in the sorching heat. I also put a picture of myself on the fridge door to scare me away from it! Think I might put them all over the kitchen! Simple things ah! lol xx

Whatever works :) I've actually got the cutest pics of my niece on my fridge so I see her cute wee face and think if I eat I'll get fatter and I'll spoil her pics lol sometimes it doesn't work but it's mostly helpful :)
Here's the pics :) sorry I love showing her off :) xx

She is beautiful! Bless her, don't blame you for wanting to show her off! :) x

x-Nicky-x said:
She is beautiful! Bless her, don't blame you for wanting to show her off! :) x

:) she's a wee darlin :) xx

I'm like that with my niece and nephew. Far too gushy and embarrass them all the time! lol My niece is 10 and nephew 4. Hope when I get a bit healthier and finish my degree I can have my own! :) Have you got children? x

Ah I see! Good plan. I've got 11 weeks til my holiday so I'm going to make a plan too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

x-Nicky-x said:
I'm like that with my niece and nephew. Far too gushy and embarrass them all the time! lol My niece is 10 and nephew 4. Hope when I get a bit healthier and finish my degree I can have my own! :) Have you got children? x

No I haven't got any, not sure if I want any! Maybe I'm too old lol I'm 28 :)
What you studying again? You probably told me but ive forgot xx

No I haven't got any, not sure if I want any! Maybe I'm too old lol I'm 28 :)
What you studying again? You probably told me but ive forgot xx

28 isn't too old! I'm just about to turn 27 and wouldn't even consider it until I'm in my 30's!!

I'm studying for my social work degree. My work are funding it so I'm doing it alongside full time work. It's a bit mental but it's been an amazing distraction from food in between the bordom cravings! lol! :D x

Bloody hell, you must be nackered! But yeh I guess it's a great distraction :) xx

Not really, ketosis has been amazing! Pitty I messed up and knocked myself out of it! :sigh:

Anyway, off to bed. Hope you have a good day tomorrow! I ordered my beck book today so think I will start to follow it from Monday.

Night xx :)

x-Nicky-x said:
Not really, ketosis has been amazing! Pitty I messed up and knocked myself out of it! :sigh:

Anyway, off to bed. Hope you have a good day tomorrow! I ordered my beck book today so think I will start to follow it from Monday.

Night xx :)

You'll not be disappointed with it :)

Nighty nite xx

Day 24

Had such a busy day today! I tested earlier and I'm back in ketosis! It's wierd though as I feel dead! I'm also starving hungry which isn't right. I don't really trust the ketostix, don't think I'll bother buying anymore when I run out!

I think I'm going to have a really early night tonight to stop me from eating!

Hope everyone has had a good day :)

Back