Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

Day 15

I'm feeling quite pleased with my WI this morning! I've got LOADS of uni work to do today. I was thinking this morning that my life is a bit mad at the moment - I'm working full time within social services, doing a full time social work degree and am on this metal diet. I feel quite proud that I'm juggling all of that as well as some family problems which are taking up a lot of my head space. It's incredicale how resiliant we can be! :)

I'm still in my pj's and intend to stay in them for the day to try and get these assignments done. My OH took the dog out for a walk first thing before going out for the day so I can get away with not taking him out until this evening.

I'm still struggling to drink my shakes. I still haven't had one yet this morning and don't feel hungry at all! I might go and force one down my neck now and crack on with my work.

Hope everyone has a good day! :D

Day 15

I'm feeling quite pleased with my WI this morning! I've got LOADS of uni work to do today. I was thinking this morning that my life is a bit mad at the moment - I'm working full time within social services, doing a full time social work degree and am on this metal diet. I feel quite proud that I'm juggling all of that as well as some family problems which are taking up a lot of my head space. It's incredicale how resiliant we can be! :)

I'm still in my pj's and intend to stay in them for the day to try and get these assignments done. My OH took the dog out for a walk first thing before going out for the day so I can get away with not taking him out until this evening.

I'm still struggling to drink my shakes. I still haven't had one yet this morning and don't feel hungry at all! I might go and force one down my neck now and crack on with my work.

Hope everyone has a good day! :D
Congratulations!! 4 lb for second week is fantastic, i am so proud of you. Wow, full time work and study at same time, and on this crazy diet, you are mad:D.
Here is to another great week ;)

Fab loss Nicky xxx

Excellent weight loss Nicki!!!:) Just the boost and reassurance you need to keep going strong for another week!! xx

Day 15 part 2!

I decided to aam today as I was feeling REALLY hungry. I had a hot chicken salad which was really yummy and I didn't eat it all which I'm pleased about. I know it's a bit naughty but I'm not going to feel too guilty about it, the next couple of weeks are going to have a few aam days which I think is good practice in making sensible choices for the future! ;)

Hope everyone enjoyed their bank holiday weekend! :D

Well done on your journey Nicky- sounds like you are doing fab! Your chicken salad is hardly naughty tho so don't feel bad about that. I honestly feel if you need it and you have it then that's what's right and helps us to start building healthier relationships with food anyway. I completely empathise with working full time, studying and having a life too- it is pretty tough but we can do it chick. Girl power and all that jazz. Keep strong and well done xxx

Well done on your journey Nicky- sounds like you are doing fab! Your chicken salad is hardly naughty tho so don't feel bad about that. I honestly feel if you need it and you have it then that's what's right and helps us to start building healthier relationships with food anyway. I completely empathise with working full time, studying and having a life too- it is pretty tough but we can do it chick. Girl power and all that jazz. Keep strong and well done xxx

Thanks ladygaga, I think having something to eat yesterday was a good choice as I'm full of energy today and have found it really easy to transfer back to TS! I've got a couple more aam days over the next couple of weeks and have been feeling so anxious about them but now realise, like you say, that these form my new relationship with food. I feel really pleased that I can now eat a salad whilst my OH is having a high calorie meal and hope that this continues after I've finished this diet! :D

I caught up with your diary yesterday and was amazed at how well you've been doing. Such an inspiration! You're certainly right about girl power- this year's going to be a good one for us with us gaining new qualifications as well as loosing weight! Onwards and downwards/ upwards for us! :p xx

Day 16

I have been full of energy today and have managed to get my last outstanding assignment completed 3 days early which I'm REALLY relieved about! After having a meal last night I was worried that I would be consumed with guilt today but I feel really positive. I definately think this diet is the best choice I have made in years - my weight loss feels achievable for the first time... ever! This site has been amazing as it's kept me focused and keeping a record of my journey has been really interesting. It will be really good to keep this when I get to my goal weight and look back on it to keep me motivated in maintaining my weight loss.

Back to work tomorrow which I'm pleased about - I find it helps me stay in a better routine with having my shakes as I seem to get distracted at home and have been struggling to drink them all. I have also found that my fluid intake is much higher at work as I have been having a glass of water when everyone else is having a coffee which is usually every half an hour! I'm really fortunate as I have some very good friends at work who are really keeping me motivated, having done LL themselves, it's really useful to be surrounded by success stories!

Anyway sorry for the waffle today! Hope everyone has a good day :D

That's a good second week weight loss Nicki :D
Well done :D
Marge
:D

Day 16 part 2

Evening all!

Had a really productive day and got my assignment written plus lots more course reading so I am officially up to date! I hate being on this diet when I'm at home on the computer all day! Bordom definately provokes cravings for me!

Hope everyone's had a good day! :D

Day 16 part 2

Evening all!

Had a really productive day and got my assignment written plus lots more course reading so I am officially up to date! I hate being on this diet when I'm at home on the computer all day! Bordom definately provokes cravings for me!

And me :eek:
Its a struggle to keep out of the kitchen tonight !! :eek:

It's rubbish isn't it! lol! :p

How've you been Marge? Good I hope :) x

I was... then after I typed my last post on here, I went and got 2 digestives with marmalade on :eek:
Oh well... tomorrow is another day :)
Hopefully, a very busy day, to keep me from being bored ;)

Day 16 part 2

Evening all!

Hey, looks like you are doing great, cant believe you lost 1 stone in 2 weeks!!:D IT IS AWSOME!! I am doing well too, just cant wait for second WI, hehehe.

Keep going missy.... i truly empathise with the studying lark and munchies! It just doesn;t feel the same without buckets of milky tea and packets of biscuits! Shakes and coffee just don't seem to cut it do they! We will get there babes and you are doing so well xx

Day 17

My day's flown by today, it's been good to be at work, in a proper routine. Only had my shakes today - no naughty food! :p

I'm off to London tomorrow to watch a show! So excited! I've decided to get a salad when we go for the meal, don't think that should do much harm. I'd be really pleased to STS this week as I don't expect to loose anything with having the meals. I'm just aiming for damage limitation! :D

Hope everyone's had a good day! :)

Day 18

I have had a fab day today, went to see Billy Elliot with a friend. It was amazing! I was really pleased with my meal too. I had a grilled chicken salad, some of which I left because I felt so full! (I know - it's amazing that a salad filled me up! lol) :p

I've decided to go to the meal on Saturday and just eat the meat/fish and leave any rice etc. Hope this isn't a silly decision! Fingers crossed it won't do too much damage.

I brought a dress for the wedding I am going to next weekend and am amazed as it's too big! That means I may well have gone down a dress size...... I'm not getting too excited yet, need to confirm with other shops to make sure it's right! How exciting though! :D

Hope everyone's had a good day! :)

Day 20

My day went awfully wrong yesterday......:sigh:

I went to a bbq at a friends house and the bunch of sabotages force fed me 2 sausages, 2 pieces of chicken, a bottle of wine and 2 ciders.....(It's all a little fuzzy after that point so it may well be even worse than that!)

Now for the truth! :eek:
My lovely, supportive friends warned me that I would regret it after near starvation for the last 3 weeks but I decided I deserved a treat! The first glass of wine was amazing and the flood gates opened :eek:

I feel so stupid, I already had two aam days this week so no doubt I will have put weight back on for my WI on Monday. Plus, I've now got to put myself through days of feeling awful getting back into ketosis :sigh:

Never mind, I think I need to make ridiculously sensible choices tonight to try and repair some of the damage and then focus and get on with it from Sunday. I'm just really disappointed in myself..... :sigh:

Hope everyone else has had a more successful start to their weekend! :)

Back