Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

Hi Nicky I tested yesterday it was purple and today it was very light pink and I was 100% so it's a load of crap! Hope you're well. I had a good day yesterday. Let's hope today's as good as I'm working late! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay congrats on the ketosis- hoope you are feeling good and keeping strong x

Hi Nicky I tested yesterday it was purple and today it was very light pink and I was 100% so it's a load of crap! Hope you're well. I had a good day yesterday. Let's hope today's as good as I'm working late! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, light pink is good news! Means that you are hydrated! It's only when it's the tan colour that it means your out of ketosis. Hope that you've been ok at work! :) xx

Day 25

Today's been busy! I was gutted I got all the way to work (I work about an hour away) and realised that I had forgotten my shakes! I bought some smoked mackerel and had one piece of that whilst working as I knew I had some late visits and have only just got home! The funny thing is all day I've been starving but as soon as I walked through the front door I didn't fancy my shake! My brain works in funny ways! Anyway, apart from the mackerel I've been 100%. I think that was quite a good choice as the sandwiches were calling me lol!

Hope everyone's had a good day! :)

Smoked mackerel is lovely Nicky, and a very good choice :)
And a 3lb weight loss this week
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO :D
Just keep getting back on the wagon, when you wobble, and it will be fine chick
Marge
:D

Smoked mackerel is lovely Nicky, and a very good choice :)
And a 3lb weight loss this week
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO :D
Just keep getting back on the wagon, when you wobble, and it will be fine chick
Marge

Thanks Marge! I'm just about still on the wagon at the moment but I have the wedding tomorrow! :eek: I'm just going to try really hard to be good x

Day 26

Today's not been a great day diet wise. I had a couple of chips earlier. I don't know what's wrong with me! The planned eats last week have really thrown me. Having the first meal just seemed to trigger the fat moo in me! lol.

Off to the wedding tomorrow which should be good. I think I'm going to be drinking so will have the battle of getting back into ketosis next week. :sigh: On a more positive note, after the wedding I have no more excuses and will just get on with it. :eek:

Anyway, hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I'll be back on to update on Sunday! :)

Thanks Marge! I'm just about still on the wagon at the moment but I have the wedding tomorrow! :eek: I'm just going to try really hard to be good x

Day 26

Today's not been a great day diet wise. I had a couple of chips earlier. I don't know what's wrong with me! The planned eats last week have really thrown me. Having the first meal just seemed to trigger the fat moo in me! lol.

Off to the wedding tomorrow which should be good. I think I'm going to be drinking so will have the battle of getting back into ketosis next week. :sigh: On a more positive note, after the wedding I have no more excuses and will just get on with it. :eek:

Anyway, hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I'll be back on to update on Sunday! :)

Oh :D
A wedding :D
Oh, I do love a good wedding :D

Nicky, you never get these moments back...
Go, and enjoy yourself. Make informed choices if you can. But if you cant have fun!!
If you are a wee bit worse for wear on Sunday, so be it... do what you need to do to get through it... a nice long walk, will make you feel better for anything you may eat or drink ;)

Enjoy your self young lady !!!
Auntie Margie has spoken ;)
(ahem, and will be here on Sunday, to see how you are ;)
Marge
:Dxxx

Day 28

Morning all! Had a fab day at the wedding yesterday. My friend looked stunning, I was shocked as it was the first time I had ever seen her in a dress and we've been friends for 16 years! lol

I tried to behave but I was sat at the front and it was a set menu. I tried to discreetly give my OH some of the food but did eat quite a few carbs and a few glasses of wine :sigh: Never mind! I knew the wedding was coming and was originally going to start after it so taking that into consideration, I have already lost 18lbs and can't have put that back on in a day so I'm in a better position than I would have been.

There are officially no planned excuses to break the diet so I am going to try my hardest to plough through the weight I have got to loose. Despite feeling quite liberated by this diet, I am also really bored of it and totally fed up of shakes. I need to just focus and get it out of the way with as soon as poss........

Also, I understand why I have been so naughty recently! It's my TOTM (typical that that came on the day of my friend's wedding!) I have PCOS so I never know when it's going to come which is why I wasn't expecting it! At least I know this wasn't me just being greedy as I always binge when I'm due on! In light of this, I'm not so disappointed with the choices I have made as it's a damn site better than usual!

I highly doubt I have lost any weight tomorrow at my WI. If I haven't I am not going to be disappointed, I am just going to hope for a really focused and successful week next week!

Hope everyone's had a good weekend.

xx :)

Oh :D
A wedding :D
Oh, I do love a good wedding :D

Nicky, you never get these moments back...
Go, and enjoy yourself. Make informed choices if you can. But if you cant have fun!!
If you are a wee bit worse for wear on Sunday, so be it... do what you need to do to get through it... a nice long walk, will make you feel better for anything you may eat or drink ;)

Enjoy your self young lady !!!
Auntie Margie has spoken ;)
(ahem, and will be here on Sunday, to see how you are ;)
Marge
:Dxxx

Thanks Marge! You really remind me of someone I used to work with who was also called Marge!

I took your advice and had a brilliant time! Hope you've had a lovely weekend! xx

P.S I forgot to tell you all the most exciting part of my day!!!!!!!! In the morning, I tried my dress on that I had got for the wedding and it literally fell off of me! In a panic I called my Mum (who's a very trendy chick!) and asked if I could borrow one of her dresses. In the end I went round to hers and tried on a bueatiful dress she wore to my Brother's wedding and it fitted!!! Guess what size it was.................. 14 :D It was a little stretchy but it actually fitted! I'm not sure if it was sized a bit big but I don't care!!! There's no way I'm a size 14 yet but I might be a 16 in other clothes..... I didn't even think I could get into a size 16! I'm not going to mark off my goal just yet as I plan to try on some size 16 jeans to confirm it before I get too excited! xx :D

I am soooo glad you had a great time at the wedding :D
Even better that you feel your choices were good for your TOTM :D
Even even better about the dress :flirt2:
I hope your WI is a good un ;)
Marge

Day 29

WI 4! Can't believe that I'm this far through, just a shame that I've had so many planned (and unplanned!) eats! Not to worry, I now mean business and am aiming for a slim Summer!

I was pleased with the scales this morning. I've become much better with not weighing myself everyday so really didn't know what to expect this morning but am pleasantly surprised that I have lost 3lbs! Really pleased to say I didn't have a great week and it's my TOTM!

I've got a serious amount of uni work to get done today so best crack on!

Here's to another week! :D

I've just worked out that if I loose 4lb a week I will hit my goal by the day before my 27th birthday! That's achievable isn't it?!?!

Hiya Nicky, just read through your diary, you've done amazing, I hope I can do as well, this time let's see, big congrats for 3lb loss that's amazing! Well done hun x

Hiya Nicky, just read through your diary, you've done amazing, I hope I can do as well, this time let's see, big congrats for 3lb loss that's amazing! Well done hun x

Thank you! I think i have been a bit flukey really as I've not been very well behaved over the last couple of weeks!

You can definitely do it! You already are so just keep at it! We are both the same height with the same weight to loose so I'll be watching your diary closely to see how you get on! Good luck! :D

Yeah was just about to say similar stats :)
Kids ill so being challenged today, nearly talked myself into having a sarnie but gave myself a good talking to lol. The excitement of the WI results has dissipated pretty quick!
Have a good day hun :)

Oh, that's not good! I hope they feel better soon. It's horrible when they're poorly and I bet you're tired if they have been awake through the night...?

Good for you for swerving that sarnie! I always struggle with WI day. I find it really demotivating as I feel I deserve a reward if I loose any weight and then struggle with myself thinking 'I'll have the rest of the week to get back on track' etc etc...

Our brains are the hardest part to overcome so good for you for resisting! You should reward yourself with a glass of dr pepper/ coke zero! This is the life ah!! :D

06_12_04_fat3.jpg

Sorry everyone but I had to share this. A friend of mine who's doing ll just emailed me this picture. It's 1lb of fat. I can't believe that I am 21 of these lighter! Yipee! I think I might be posting very random pictures like these to keep me motivated as I NEED to get in the zone! lol If anyone else has any images let me know! xxx

Back