Nicky's weight loss diary - (69lbs to loose) 43lbs to go!!

Had coke zero lol. Eww that picture is disgusting but effective ;) good idea hun.

Wow....
You have lost 3 of those lumps of fat this week alone ;)
Well done Nicky :D
Marge
xxx

Hows your day been Nicky? xx

Hi Clair, good thanks. Been having loads of problems with my internet but I am officially re-connected! How's you? xx

Day 31 (I think!)

Had a nightmare couple of days, my internet has been down so haven't been able to get online. I'm pleased to say that I have been really good! I went to my Mum's house earlier tonight and had a small piece of chicken which was a bit naughty but not a disaster!

Hope everyone else s doing well! :D

Still a 3lb loss after the wedding ?;) Well done Nicky :D

x-Nicky-x said:
Hi Clair, good thanks. Been having loads of problems with my internet but I am officially re-connected! How's you? xx

Yeeeeeh :) I'm fine thanks :) day 4 and I think ketosis has kicked in, I've got a mouth like well like really mingin :) xx

wow, grats on the loss after the wedding! and grats on the size 14 dress!!!!!!

Still a 3lb loss after the wedding ?;) Well done Nicky :D

I know! I'm still in shock! lol! I weighed myself today and haven't lost anymore though so think it's caught up on me! :sigh: xx

wow, grats on the loss after the wedding! and grats on the size 14 dress!!!!!!

Thank you! I am most definately not a size 14 yet though! It was just a very forgiving dress lol!

Yeeeeeh :) I'm fine thanks :) day 4 and I think ketosis has kicked in, I've got a mouth like well like really mingin :) xx

I'm still waiting for the K fairy! I'm jealous! I would happily trade my hungry stomach for bad breath lol! Glad you're getting on well! :D xx

Day 32?

This whole day counting business is becoming confusing! I think I may have lsot track.....

Today's been a very good day - I've been a really good girl and avoided the many temptations which have come my way! I went on a training course and the trainer provided cakes which looked AMAZING! I was very pleased with myself that I said no!

I realised that I'm in week 5 and should be aam all week but given all the planned meals I've had recently don't really want to. I don't think it will do me any harm to leave it a few more weeks when I've actually been TS consistently for more than a week! What do you all think?

Hope everyone's had a good day! :D

I know! I'm still in shock! lol! I weighed myself today and haven't lost anymore though so think it's caught up on me! :sigh: xx

A STS is good though. Its not a gain ;)

I'm still waiting for the K fairy! I'm jealous! I would happily trade my hungry stomach for bad breath lol!
Ditto :(
Day 32?
I realised that I'm in week 5 and should be aam all week but given all the planned meals I've had recently don't really want to. I don't think it will do me any harm to leave it a few more weeks when I've actually been TS consistently for more than a week! What do you all think?

I haven't had AAMW since I started.
But more like sporadic days of WS, dotted throughout. I sit down the day of my WI an work out my shifts and if I will be having any WS days. I record this in my signature, just to help me keep track of myself :)
It has worked for me so far, so I am just gonna crack on with that way for now :)

AAMW just didnt do me any good what so ever nicky...made me want to eat more than i should even though i never gave in..I did have a unplanned day off TS the day before my WI .(was stuck out for 24hrs with no packs) and i STS ..was fine about the STS bit as i lost inches but it has turned me into a wannabe scale hopper...Havent succumbed yet as promised myself i would stick to strict tuesday only WI's...but i keep wondering how long it takes to undo the damage of a whole day off plan as far as water retention is concerned...Sorry im waffling on ya page lolxx
Mind you i havent got to even think about another AAMW far a while now but dont think i will do it again as it really did push my resolve to the limit....I'm such an all or nothing person though so that dont help lol xx

Thanks Marge, I think I am just going to try and stay TS for a couple of weeks to give me a kick start after all my planned and unplanned eats! They don't seem to have dne a huge amount of damage which is good so hopefully if I stay TS then I will catch up with myself to reach my goal on time!

How you getting on with those olives today....? ;) xx

AAMW just didnt do me any good what so ever nicky...made me want to eat more than i should even though i never gave in..I did have a unplanned day off TS the day before my WI .(was stuck out for 24hrs with no packs) and i STS ..was fine about the STS bit as i lost inches but it has turned me into a wannabe scale hopper...Havent succumbed yet as promised myself i would stick to strict tuesday only WI's...but i keep wondering how long it takes to undo the damage of a whole day off plan as far as water retention is concerned...Sorry im waffling on ya page lolxx
Mind you i havent got to even think about another AAMW far a while now but dont think i will do it again as it really did push my resolve to the limit....I'm such an all or nothing person though so that dont help lol xx

I think you're right, I had a couple of planned eats recently and they really sent me off course. Being on TS takes all the choice away which is a good thing for me! Fingers crossed I can give myself a good few weeks before aam.... wishful thinking maybe but it's worth a try! lol ;)

You are doing amazingly well - TS seems to be the way forward for you. I wish I had some of your will power! xx :p

Day 33

Another day of TS under my belt! Yipee! Slowly starting to get back into it after my TOTM - thank god!

I got some ultra slim bars from tesco earlier and they are much nicer (and cheaper) then the exante ones. I'm pleased I found something I can chew to give me a little variety! I've been very rubbish with my water intake recently. I need to buck my ideas up and start drinking more. I'm thinking I might get myself a 1l water bottle so i can measure it more easily. I am just drinking the occassional pint at the moment which is not working so well! I might try and purchase one tomorrow!

My dog's been really poorly the last couple of days. Pleased to say he's feeling better today but I've missed being able to walk as far with him. Back on track today and did around 5 miles to make up for it! We usually walk around 3-4 miles a day and I think that might be why the aam days haven't done as much damage. It's definitely something I am going to stick to when I reach my goal weight rather than just nipping him round the park quickly. Walking is very theraputic, especially along the beach on lovely evenings like this one!

I am really flagging with my uni work this week and have got myself a bit behind. I find it really frustrating that I can only dedicate my energy to one thing at a time! This diet is using all my focus which is a real problem. I hope that when ketosis kicks back in I will be able to re-focus my brain! Talking of ketosis, it's still not here :sigh: It only took me a few days before and it's now day 6. I feel starving which is making the resistance of food VERY difficult. I think I might try and solve two problems in one and get on with my assignment to distract myself!

Hope everyone's had a good day :D

Poor you Nicky- I hope ketosis kicks in soon for you honey to take away those pangs of hunger a little. Hope your dog is feeling better too. Sticking to TS is great isn't it but it is so hard. I find as soon as It start WS days or having a protein nibble it's hard to get out of the habit of doing it. You can do it sugar and will be sprinting with your doggy in no time xxxx

Poor you Nicky- I hope ketosis kicks in soon for you honey to take away those pangs of hunger a little. Hope your dog is feeling better too. Sticking to TS is great isn't it but it is so hard. I find as soon as It start WS days or having a protein nibble it's hard to get out of the habit of doing it. You can do it sugar and will be sprinting with your doggy in no time xxxx

Thank you! Rubbish isn't it! I still feel starving! This diet is soooooooooo much harder when not in ketosis! I'm seriously flagging again today! I'm trying to get some uni work done and I think that's a bit of a binge trigger for me! Hope work was ok for you and that nasty Mr Mcdonalds did not lure you into his trap!!! :D xx

Back