NICOLA F First Weigh In!!!

NICOLA F

i just had my first weigh in this morning thought the lss would be more 5 lbs down Im hoping next week will be better.

Well done Nicola!!!

5lb is still very good for a first week!:happy096:

I hope you have done some before Photos and body measurements as well.

As some weeks the inches can come off quicker than the pounds!

Love Mini xxx

well done hun and good luck for next week :)

5lbs is fabulous!!!!!! well done you :D

keep going - as u know the average loss in 4 weeks is a stone so only another 9 lbs to go till that mini goal!!!

Keep looking ahead, never get too despondent, always have in the back of ur mind - i was 5lbs heavier 7 days ago etc......

:D

well done x

Nicely done hun, you're almost half a stone lighter than you were last week, that's something to smile about :)

well done that's a fab loss, nearly half a stone, how many other diets could you lose that amount in 1 week. LP is great!!! good luck for this week.
nikki xx

well done 5lbs is great roll on next week :D

Hey well done for getting your first week over you and loosing your FIRST five pounds of fat!

I notice you are starting out with around the same BMI as I did... I know weigh ins are a big thing and EVERYONE wants to get as many pounds off every weigh in as they can! But the best way to look at this diet is in average pounds lost per week. So far you have an average of 5 pounds a week, and as long as you keep your average above 3.5 pounds per week then you are GUARANTEED to loose 1 stone a month! If you have 3 stone to loose then you WILL loose all your fat within 3 months.

So celebrate every single pound that you loose and even if next week you do only loose 2 pounds - still be happy cos your average is 3.5 per week and that means your on track to loose a stone every month. You can see lots of peoples weight loss fluctuates - so you just got to stay happy and focused on what you want to achieve and you will get there... most important thing is to enjoy the journey... and keep posting here you will meet some great people and weird and wonderful characters who will help, support, encourage you and give you a laugh or 2 in the process!!

GOOD LUCK!
xoxoxxoox

5lb is an amazing weight loss...Keep it up sweetie!! :clap:

Oh, forgot to say.. A friend of a friend has been on LT for 2 weeks.
In week 1 she lost 5lbs and was really demotivated, as she's got a lot to lose and thought that she'd lose more.
After a pow - wow, when we managed to convince her to keep going, she lost 12lbs in week 2!!!!
She is absolutely over the moon and so glad that she didn't give in.
:p:p

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a great loss - 5lb less than last week - excellent!!!!

Well done.

x

5lb is fantastic :) Great stuff - keep it up :)

Yeah another 6 off hopefully will make it to the stone next week

Back