nicolaanns diary May 2012 onwards

nicolaann

Well after many tries of many different diets im back to calorie counting.. Ive had the best and most prolonged results here so its where i will now stay.

Im using weightloss resources and the aim is for 2lb a week. I want to loose 8st to goal which should take me just over a year and to 11st7lbs.
Calorie aim for the day is 1985.

Cals for today are 1797 and im just about ready for bed, only exercise ive had today is walking the school run (about a mile each time but up a very very steep hill). The aim is to try and do much more walking, debating getting a pedometer and using that to help push me further.

Abit about me: im a single mum to 4 kids, going through a messy divorce. My little ones are 9,7,3 &2. Im a full time student at keele uni studying sociology and criminology and although i live in stoke on trent im a scouser originally. My aim is to loose weight get fitter, earn my degree and pass my driving test :) xx

I look forward to reading all your diaries and posts :)

Nic xx

Hey hun,

just wanted to say good luck with CC- i too am just restarting! But you have done so well already losing 2 stone :happy096:

Sounds like you have a very busy life Hun, i am trying to walk more too :)

Take care

J xx

Good luck! Sounds like you have your handful with all that going on, looking forward to reading your diary xx

Thanks girls!! my heads spinning at the min.. but taking control of food is a way of staying in control of something..

but, that didnt go to well yesterday! wen over cals but stayed under maintainenece (just!) so hoping that it wont effect me too much! Planning a bit better today, suns shining so taking the two littleuns to my boyfriends mums for the morning.. taking sweeteners as she only has sugar and poss some fruit as its about a 2 mile walk, and its hot hot hot!!

Im a really emotional eater and yesterday was purely a product of that, but this is why I love CC as you can mes up and eat some choc but trey and regain it back in other ways, when i did slimming world etc, if i made one food mistake i was off it all week till weighin! :/

hope everyones having a fab day! :) xx

Back