Nicola's Cuba Countdown

Never seen sushi presented like that before! Might have to go waitrose and get some, m&s do big packs of sushi too, i think its the smoked salmon i love most, oo i want some right now lol, yeah im defo gonna try one day, aw shes a cutie pie :D

Love smoked salmon too, we have expensive tastes!! :D

Defo cuteness overload! :) :kitty:

Aww you might end up going to the same group as my mum if I can convince her to go! :D

Anyone watch that Fat Family Tree programme on C4 last night? just watching on catchup now and so many of the principles they're giving them are SW!! :D

Me again! Tried on the size 12 jeans and they now do up!!! :eek: Admittedly they also cut off circulation to all major organs and limbs, but give me another month and they'll be doing up comfortably! :D

Anyone watch that Fat Family Tree programme on C4 last night? just watching on catchup now and so many of the principles they're giving them are SW!! :D

Yup I did! Was very interesting!

Me again! Tried on the size 12 jeans and they now do up!!! :eek: Admittedly they also cut off circulation to all major organs and limbs, but give me another month and they'll be doing up comfortably! :D

Wooo! Well done!

Yup I did! Was very interesting!

I'd love to have that gene testing done on me - it probably wouldn't change anything I'm doing seeing as it's already working, but it'd be good to know which parent to blame for my slow metabolism and which for my love of all things sweet! ;)

I'd love to have that gene testing done on me - it probably wouldn't change anything I'm doing seeing as it's already working, but it'd be good to know which parent to blame for my slow metabolism and which for my love of all things sweet! ;)

Lol blame the parents, i actually don't know were i get my love of all foods from lol! Me myself and i

Lol blame the parents, i actually don't know were i get my love of all foods from lol! Me myself and i

Haha! I'm definitely the only foodie in the family, although mum bakes constantly so I have a suspicion that the sweet tooth might be inherited from that side!

Oh, in other news, I managed to get hold of some more of the little Chocolate Fix tins from Thorntons when I was down in Milton Keynes yesterday (pic below) - can highly recommend them for those "have to have chocolate" moments, but get them quick as Thorntons are stopping selling them, so it's just whatever is left in the stores now x

WP_000336.jpg

Lmao! I don't need testing done to know. I am my mothers daughter haha! Me and mum are spitting images, whereas my sister and my dad are!

Lmao! I don't need testing done to know. I am my mothers daughter haha! Me and mum are spitting images, whereas my sister and my dad are!

I'm the spitting image of my dad, but he can totally take or leave food!!! He's too lazy to make his own so if it's not put in front of him he'll eat nothing!! Definitely didn't get that gene lol x

My dad is the only one in my family who has never been overweight. Fit and incredibly active at 76. Currently he's in menorca, loves walking he does.
when he eats ready meals back at home though,we all tell him off for putting too much salt on his food!

My dad is the only one in my family who has never been overweight. Fit and incredibly active at 76. Currently he's in menorca, loves walking he does.
when he eats ready meals back at home though,we all tell him off for putting too much salt on his food!

My dad just has a beer belly - if he cut down on that I think he'd be quite slim!! His mum was very overweight though and was always being put on diets by doctors, gave herself diabetes and everything. Your lucky dad in Menorca, I'd kill for a bit of sunshine right now, week off work and the weather's been manky.... boo!

Well I'm just starting my week off work, so let's hope for a change of fortunes!

Back