Nicola's Diary

Well yet again i have let myself down by not updating on here! My LLC is a great believer in thought records etc and this week should have had daily updates due to personal circumstances! Last week saw me lose four pounds and then this week another 3 pouns totalling 3 and a half pounds in total :)

Last week me and hubby had soe bad news which devastated us and i am sad to say that i picked a few nibbles here and there this week-i was shocked to have lost weight but discussed with my LLC and said i had beaten myself up about the couple of prinlges and mini scotch egg i had eaten at the weekend! Anyhow, maybe it wasn't that bad as lost three pounds. However, i need to be minfult that just because i lost it does not mean that if i continue picking i will lose if that makes sense so have made a conscious decision that it was a 'blip' related to my great sadness that i have felt this week. The sadness is still there but hubby and i need to move on from it and try to be positive about the future. So this week it is my vow to update this diary and see if it helps. The IVF clinic were really surprised with my weight loss so i was realy happy with that :) Only another two stone to go now until we can commence. I also have a job interview next week which i am praying will be the 'one' after multiple applications and more rejections.

On a positive i also got into a size 16 zipped dress (but took it back as boobs are too big!) then i got my dream dress for my brother's wedding in just over a weeks time. I had what i thought was 'the dress' but that had to go back due to the weight loss! Anyhow, i was beginning to have really crooked thoughts about my loss and still can't see it -what is wrong with me!?? I got a personal shopper in Debenhams and she was fabulous, younger than me but was such a lovely girl bless her, she actually said to me 'You go on like u are massive' but i told her that is how i felt - strange but true as i am not 'massive' i am a 16 very nearly a 14 on the bottom and 16/18 on the top. Anyhow, i got into a size 18 Julian MacDonald dress which is fitted - have a look on Debenhams site-it is the orchid dress (which also happens to be my fave flower!) i then splashed out and spent £90 on a fascinator, shoes and a bag-my Mum and hubby made me as they said it looked fabulous and why do i not treat myself! It is true i have never treated myself with clothes as they never fit and now i have lost weight i still don't want to buy-however, i think this is changing as i am now loving going into shops and trying on -amazing feeling that items fit :)

Oh well, enough for now i am rambling now! Have the most immense headache so have just drunk a litre of water-hope it helps! And may just go for a quick walk then a Lush bath to see if that helps-was so used to taking paracetemol but now hardly take any!!!

Back