Nicola's Diary

Rednicola

Silver Member
18/1/12 DAY 1

I'm back with my tail between my legs and just over a stone to lose AGAIN !!!!

B- apple & total 0%
L- chicken & cottage cheese salad
Total 0%
T- chilli & salad
Sweetened from frais
S. Skimmed milk in coffee apple & frozen pineapple
E- rest day !!!!!

Last edited:
Best of luck! I've been looking at sf not tried it yet though, here to follow to see what it's like :)

Ur day looks good, I don't no how u ate cottage cheese tho I tried it the other day it was horrible!

sarah88 said:
Ur day looks good, I don't no how u ate cottage cheese tho I tried it the other day it was horrible!

O the sainsburys good for you is gorgeous nicest one I've ever found x

MrsLmc said:
Hiya, here to follow and steal ideas xx

I'm a bit repetitive as you'll find out ;);) ...I'm looking forward to reading yours and pinching your ideas xxx adding your casserole to next weeks meals x

I love casseroles of all sort, just found out parsnips are free too so even less weeklies used hehe. And cottage cheese is nice if you stir in a little red onion, cherry tomatoes and then top with a little relish yummy (1pp too hehe) x

I know me 2 and you just can't beat the slow cooker x mmmmm that sounds good I'm becoming addicted to the stuff x

MrsLmc said:
I just bought my slow cooker after Claire and Francis talked about it that much on here I got jealous hehe, but loving it soo far. There is a thread of recipies for slow cookers on here in off topics I think x

I'll check it out thanks x

19/1/12 DAY 2

B- oatbran with cinnamon
L- gammon poached egg & salad
T- homemade bean & veg curry soup
Total 0%
S- few slices of ham and an apple
E- 60 mins interval training and powerplate

Last edited:
Sat 21/1/12

Well guys yesterday went a bit pear shaped :(:( damn toast and crisps (only as there was no chocolate in as that's my prefered thing) !!!! .... kind of back on it today although me and hubby decided in the week that we'd start having a treat night on a Saturday so even though I shouldn't (don't deserve it) He's looking forward to it !!!!

B- fruit & ff from frais
L- homemade veg & bean soup
Total 0%
T-
S-
E-

Nomes said:
Don't give up- enjoy your nights treat xx

O I wont give up ....next week treat night will come out of my 49 weeklies so it'll always be covered it's just this week ive gone WAY over .....my ww week starts on a wed that's when my class is x

MrsLmc said:
Aww enjoy your treat night then be super good till Wednesday, you may be surprised xx

Been off plan all of January ...it's gonna be bad but I'm looking forward now ...need to feel better in myself ....junk really does make you feel junk !!!!!

Back