Nicola's Diary

I really want to try spinning but I'm scared cos it's hardcore! lol I need to do something to improve the strength in my legs for running.... xx

Yep I'm scared of spinning too pure evil but you feel great after x

Wow I did an hour !!!! That's some calories !!!!!

I reckon I may have burned maybe 800 !!! Funny though I've not been hungry

Wednesday 25/1/12

B- fruit and ff from frais
L- cottage cheese salad
Total 0%
T- lean beef stew & veg
2x Total 0% (((oooopps!!!)))
S- apple milky coffee
E- 30 mins interval training on crosstrainer

Last edited:
Yeah it'll be great for your legs and really makes your heart pump !!! My hubby thought he'd fall off he's never done it before but he didn't and he loved it x try it x

I'm scared because I get very red in the face and sweaty and all the girls I see coming out of that class look perfect! But I may just suck it up and go, I'm enjoying zumba at the minute so I'll wait till that wears on me abit I thinks x

God Laura I come out red faced and sweaty I'm past caring !!!!!!

Ha I'm getting to the past caring stage too lately lol, I was doing my running on the treadmill in the house till I thought feck it and went for a jog out and about. So much more enjoyable even if people see my big red head coming for about 2 miles hehe...plus my zumba says you haven't done enough if you aren't sweating!

Exactly those who look a mess have had a proper workout and yeah road running is much more enjoyable than the treadmill plus you can't just stop !!!!!

Thursday 26/1/12

B- porridge with blueberries
L-
T-
S-
E-

Hope you have a lovely day, i have loved reading thru your diary giving me some ideas for Simply fillinf days.
xx

Back