B- chopped banana & ff from frais
L- ham & turkey salad
Total 0%
T- prawn Stirfry
Strawberries & sweetened quark
S-
E-

Last edited:
Trouble is I can talk the talk but very often I can't walk the walk ....got to get my head screwed on again Laura will you send me some of your fab willpower over ;);)

Rednicola said:
Trouble is I can talk the talk but very often I can't walk the walk ....got to get my head screwed on again Laura will you send me some of your fab willpower over ;);)

Same! ;) xx

Monday 30/1/12

Right had a terrible weekend foodwise if it didn't move I ate it :(:(:( !! So here we go again I've got to do this now jan has been a complete washout for me and I need to feel healthy again !

B- banana & ff from frais
L- homemade lentil soup
Apple
T- prawn Stirfry
Strawbs grapes & sweetened quark
S- some chicken & 2 free oatie flapjacks I made yesterday
E- 20 mins xtrainer, bokwa body pump
And Zumba

Last edited:
I know the feeling Nicola! Line in drawn an starting again! Good luck for today :) xxx

Thanks mets line is well and truly drawn and good luck to you 2 ...I'm not gonna weigh either for a bit it affects me too much too x

Rednicola said:
Thanks mets line is well and truly drawn and good luck to you 2 ...I'm not gonna weigh either for a bit it affects me too much too x

I know come Thursday (wi day for me) that'll be tempted but I'm not going to.

How has today been? I had a white choc chunky kit Kat :-/ 7pp....

Mmmmm they're good aren't they had a couple at weekend x days gone ok so far thanks but had tea early so god knows what tonight will bring ;)

Rednicola said:
Mmmmm they're good aren't they had a couple at weekend x days gone ok so far thanks but had tea early so god knows what tonight will bring ;)

Haha! Yeah they are gorgeous! It's the peanut butter ones I want to try but cannot find them anywhere!

Good luck for this evening!! xxx

God they had loads of them in my shop but didn't fancy that one ...worth 7pp though x

Defo! Except I don't have any points left :-/ whoops!

I've got to have a peanut butter one though :D xxx

Yeah oooops I wish they wouldn't bring this new stuff out drives me mad coz you just have to have it x

Well you just HAVE to try it... Otherwise how would we know if it's any good? ;-)

Back