Attack Nicola's dukan diary

Well don with the weight loss - cruise is scary as you have freedom of other food. I think the best thing I remember is 2/3 protein 1/3 veg/salad. Keep it varied and voila before you know it you will be well into it.

Thanks charlies mummy ... Sure it'll be fab x

Well today was my last attack day so from tomorrow gonna just post in the main diaries xx

well done on the loss... dont be scared of the veg they actually will taste better than you remember lol

Thanks ellie ...how mad being scared of veg I'm usually at this point stuffing my face with sugary stuff but I just don't want it ...very odd x I'm not gonna wi everyday from now on maybe just a couple of times a week once on wi day and maybe mud way through just to check !!!!!!

Xxxx

Rednicola said:
Thanks ellie ...how mad being scared of veg I'm usually at this point stuffing my face with sugary stuff but I just don't want it ...very odd x I'm not gonna wi everyday from now on maybe just a couple of times a week once on wi day and maybe mud way through just to check !!!!!!

Xxxx

Hope everything is going ok :)

Thanks for your support yesterday and have a great day!

Ruth
X

Awwww no problem how's you Ruth ???? I've put a new cruise diary on now wasn't gonna but it's easier to stay on track x

Rednicola said:
Awwww no problem how's you Ruth ???? I've put a new cruise diary on now wasn't gonna but it's easier to stay on track x

Will definitely be following it!!! I'm good thanks lost 0.25lb so I'm chuffed and on a PV day today :)

How did ur first day of cruise go??

Ruth
X

Yeah it went ok although only had broccoli which I felt guilty eating (mad!!!!!)

Glad your pv day showed a loss we'll get there Xx... Are you feeling better ???

Rednicola said:
Yeah it went ok although only had broccoli which I felt guilty eating (mad!!!!!)

Glad your pv day showed a loss we'll get there Xx... Are you feeling better ???

:) you'll get used to it I'm sure!
I feel a lot better thanks :) just gonna keep an eye on my blood results that come back this week :) I'd like to get out of the 13s next week!!!!! I currently weigh 13.5 so only 5.5 to go :)

We will get to where we want to be in no time :D

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
:) you'll get used to it I'm sure!
I feel a lot better thanks :) just gonna keep an eye on my blood results that come back this week :) I'd like to get out of the 13s next week!!!!! I currently weigh 13.5 so only 5.5 to go :)

We will get to where we want to be in no time :D

Ruth
X

Well fingers crossed I hope you get it next week :):) we will get there im determined this time, we just have to keep chipping at least we know this works xx

Rednicola said:
Well fingers crossed I hope you get it next week :):) we will get there im determined this time, we just have to keep chipping at least we know this works xx

This one obviously works which is amazing! Next week or not I will get there yay!!!! If I see someone on this plan on here they have always done so well and you don't get much of that!!!

Ruth
X

Back