nicoleaimee food diary...

nicoleaimee

chunky chick :-)
so...... week 5 and 14lbs down so far, WI on fridays so this friday is my 5th WI:)

thought id start a food diary so i acn remember what i eat, some days not enough i think?

(B) 3 bevita biscuits 3pts

cup of green tea
pint of diet coke

total: 3pts

(L) Ww bagel 1.5pts
extra light philly 1pt

cup of green tea

total: 2pts

(D) WW wrap 1.5pts
small chicken drumstick (meat removed and in wrap) 1.5pts
shredded lettuce 0pts
cucumber 0pts
extra light mayo 0.5pts
2 slices of reduced fat garlic bread 3pts

total: 6.5pts

snacks:
packet of walkers baked 1.5pts
merangue nest 0.5pts
skinny cow icecream lolly 1.5pts

total: 3.5pts

total for day: 14.5pts :-/

Last edited:
wednesday 7th april:

(B) green tea 0pts
WW bagel 1.5pts
xtra lite philly 1pt

(L) roast chicken cup a soup 1pt
green tea 0pts
ski yoghurt 1pt

(D) eat smart chicken dinner 5.5pts

snacks: walkers baked 1.5pts
merangue nest 0.5pts
skinny cow lolly 1.5pts

13.5pts :-//

Last edited:
Hey you! I am going to start one of these too...tomorrow after my first WI (which I am dreading, I just don't think I will have lost weight?!)

Anyway you need to eat more points, you are meant to be on about 21 are you not?? Treat yourself to some cheese or chocolate!! :)

You are doing sooooo well, keep up the good work! xxx

lol laura i havnt finished todays yet, ill need to add my snacks!! but i do agree, i dnt think i am eating enough though. i dont like eating bread, it slows down my weight loss, so i have a bagel or wrap once a day but it kinda limits what else i can eat at lunch iyswim?

i need to plan a bit better!

how you getting on?

thursday 8th april:

(B) 4 bevita biscuits 3.5pts
green tea 0pts

(L) WW wrap 1.5pts
turkey ham 1pt
extra lite mayo 0.5
cucumber 0pts

(D) chicken tikkia masala 7.5pts
sharwoods poppadum 1pt

snacks: walkers baked 1.5
WW lemon n ginger cookies 1pt

total: 17.5pts

Last edited:
friday 9th april

(B) WW bagel 2pts
philly 1pt

(L) roast chicken cup a soup 1pt

(D) 4 peices chicken tikka 4pts
2 poppadums 3pts
tub spicy onions 2pts

snacks: small ripple 2pts
jelly tots 1.5pts
crunchie 4pts

2 large glasses of blossom hill yummmmmm 6pts

total for today 26.5 (points saved from during week)

Last edited:
Nicole, honey, you need to eat more! I just read your post in the main forum about losing 3lbs and that is really good, but here is the thing. If you reduce your points by too much, two things will happen; 1) your body will go into starvation mode, and anything you do eat, no matter how small, will be stored rather than broken down because your body isn't sure when it'll next be fed. 2) When you come to reduce your points as you lose weight, your body will become so used to a certain number of points (ie 14pts) than as you drop, the weight won't come off.

I know it's really hard - I spent two weeks eating 20-22pts (I was on 27pts) as I felt guilty (and not hungry) to eat anymore, but it's really important you eat your points - it maintains your weight loss and makes sure you a) don't lose it too quickly and b) lose it safely. The thing is when you get to goal, and you've been surviving on 14pts a day, you're going to be stuck using those points - WW is a journey for life and everything in moderation :)

Well done on the weight loss :) xxx

Hey Nicole, just read your post in the main forum so thought I'd pop up and have a peek. I honestly don't know how you are not absolutely starving, I would be!!! Maybe you could eat some fruit to get your points up a bit. You are being really disciplined which is great but give yourself a treat like chocolate too. Maybe a glass of wine/beer etc too might add on a couple more points.

Hi Nicole

I do agree with Missy you do need to be eating more. Have you done the points quiz that tells you how many you should be eating for a safe weight loss?

If you cant manage to eat all the points try using olive oil in cooking or have some orange juice. You dont seem to be eating much during the day at all. I know we all want to lose weight quickly but its needs to be done safely.

well done on your weight loss you are doing great - but so eat some more to be sure its done on a healthy way.

thanks for your imput girls :) i honestly know im not eating enough its not that i dont wnat to eat my points, i easily could but its just the fact that i feel guilty eating things i love like choc or cheese because its like im not on a diet at all (which would be great i suppose)

anyway, ive made it my goal to eat at least 18 points and save some for a friday night takeaway!!

thanks again!!

xxxx

saturday 10th april

(B) 2 crusts away with ex light philly 3pts
shape zero yoghurt 1pt

(L) small cup of grans homemade soup mmmm 2pts

(D) ww chips 3pts
2 slice of gammon 1pt
slice of turkey 1pt
sugar free jelly 0pts

snacks: walkers baked crisps 1.5pts
jelly tots 1.5pts
crunchie 4pts

total 18pts (save 4)

Last edited:
sunday 11th april

(L) 2 crusts away bread with flora 2pts
1 slice of deli durkey breast 1pt

(D) stir fried veg 0pts
sharwood med egg noodles 3pts
chicken breast 4pts
spices 0pts
bouillion powder 0pts
beansprouts 2pts

snacks:
walkers baked 1.5
ww choc cookies 1.5
suger free jelly 0pts

total 18.5(save 4)

Last edited:
monday 12th april (been on the wards all day and hardly got a chance to eat :-( )

green tea 0pts

(L) crusts away ham sandwich 3pts
green tea 0pts

(D) baked potato 4pts
beans snap pot 1pt
birds eye chicken burger 2pts

snacks: walkers baked 1.5
skinny cow ice lolly 1.5
ww cookies 1.5

total 18pts (save 4)

What are those betvita biscuits like? :)

yummy!! the milk n cereal ones are nicer IMO but love them both!! im out early and have 3 kids to get ready so they are perfect for me to eat on the bus! they are £1 in asda just now too! lol

Ive seen them but at 1 point each they seem like alot of points....hmmm

tuesday 13th april

green tea 0pts

(L) 2 crusts away 1.5pts
snap pot of beans 1pt

(D) large bap 3.5pts
spicy chicken burger 4.5pts
lettuce opts
tomato 0pts
cucumber 0pts
mayo 0.5pts